Returning player

Lenric

Hi all,

I am a fresh returning player. After the server merge, I am wondering which server would be the most active one from a GMT+8 perspective during evening time. A touch of RP would be a plus but it is not "mandatory".

Any guild name which is active and within this timezone would be also most welcome!

Thanks guys

G’day Mate,

Schwartz Legends/Dark Schwartz. Were looking for some new members, we do not identify ourselves as either casual or dedicated as players can be either. We prefer to think of ourselves as a fun and successful guild where players can meet play, chat and have a laugh. Guild was formed in the early days of swtor. Currently looking to build our member base into the future.

Feel free to look us up on my Thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=942970

or send me a message in game.

Nice talking to you.

ElRumbo

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

I am a fresh returning player. After the server merge, I am wondering which server would be the most active one from a GMT+8 perspective during evening time. A touch of RP would be a plus but it is not "mandatory".

Any guild name which is active and within this timezone would be also most welcome!

Thanks guys

Greetings,

The Eternal Order is recruiting!

Want to join a fun and Social PvE/PvP/RP guild? The Eternal Order has Flagship(with slots), Guild Bank and Yavin HQ!. We are a friendly and active guild that will help you do leveling/RP/OPS/World Boss hunts/races and much more. Contact one of us in-game or here at the Satele Shan server

We have different cadres (inter-guild departments) for like minded individuals to group and enjoy the different aspects of the game.

We have an RP cadre, PvP cadre, Mission help cadre, Endgame OPS cadre and crafting cadre.

RP-Medium

PvE-Heavy (progression)

PvP-Heavy (ranked teams)

Conquest-Medium

The Eternal Order has Flagship, and Yavin HQ!. We are a friendly Social cooperative guild that will help you do leveling/RP/OPS/World Boss hunts/Conquest/races and much more

For more information, please visit our Guild website: http://eternalord.enjin.com/