A good order for a guild just starting flashpoints

As the title says the guild I am in is just about to start doing flashpoints and I was wondering what a good order is for a group that has zero raiding gear to start getting geared. Some of the members have BM from pvp and everyone should have the equivalent of recruit gear stats. I read the sticky posts which have guides on flashpoints but not necessarily an order from easiest to hardest for a fresh group of nubs. We are a republic guild btw.

Taral V -> Maelstrom Prison -> Esseles -> False Emperor -> Battle for Ilum -> Kaon Under Siege -> Directive 7 -> Lost Island

Edit: You could probably debate the relative positions of False Emperor and Esseles. FE has rougher trash, but the 'tough' bosses boil down to gimmicks. Ironfist can be genuinely difficult on Esseles, but the rest is pretty easy.

Edited by Aurojiin

Taral V -> Maelstrom Prison -> Esseles -> False Emperor -> Battle for Ilum -> Kaon Under Siege -> Directive 7 -> Lost Island

Edit: You could probably debate the relative positions of False Emperor and Esseles. FE has rougher trash, but the 'tough' bosses boil down to gimmicks. Ironfist can be genuinely difficult on Esseles, but the rest is pretty easy.

Thank you very much :)

KUS is considered one of the toughest FPs... again. 10 minutes enrages are tough to beat, yeah. And bosses there have so much tactics and require careful planning. You must know exactly what part of your face you will roll on your keyboard.

In my experience Kaon is one of the easier flashpoints. Our group only had a couple pieces of columi each, went in there without knowing much of the mechanics (outside of reading a quick walkthru before entering) and finished it on the first try without wiping. As opposed to Colonel Daksh in Maelstrom which took us a good 5 tries the first time. Of course the rest of Maelstrom is cake.

I still haven't tried lost island and from all the videos I've seen on it, the risk doesn't seem worth the reward. We'll probably try to tackle it some day though.

KUS is considered one of the toughest FPs... again. 10 minutes enrages are tough to beat, yeah. And bosses there have so much tactics and require careful planning. You must know exactly what part of your face you will roll on your keyboard.

Kaon's bosses are faceroll, sure, but it's clearly more rigorous than T5/MP/FE/Esseles. You could make the case that it's easier than BoI, I suppose, but imho the trash requires a fair bit more effort, hence my ordering.

Another way of looking at it is that KuS is the instance most likely to wipe my group if we're too busy laughing to play properly.

Edited by Aurojiin

Exactly what is hard in Kaon? And are your dps afk during the boss fights?

Kaon's bosses are faceroll, sure, but it's clearly more rigorous than T5/MP/FE/Esseles. You could make the case that it's easier than BoI, I suppose, but imho the trash requires a fair bit more effort, hence my ordering.

Another way of looking at it is that KuS is the instance most likely to wipe my group if we're too busy laughing to play properly.

Zombies are no laughing matter.