8 main hand weapons

Quantri

So with just putting in EWH main/off-hand weapons we are supposed to get 8 main hand weapons and then rip out mods to add to armor parts? Then after a short while when they add other EWH gear parts we have to get them also. Also since there is better PvE gear now we are supposed to get that maybe, rip out armoring and put in armor parts for PvP. What are these guys thinking?

Or just wait till you are supposed to get a full EWH equip? Oh silly me, it's obviously better to try to do something you are not supposed to and then complain about it!

It doesn't really matter whether or not it was a design intention. The fact is, people will use every advantage they can, to gear their character to its absolute potential - and I can't blame them.

If I am not mistaken there was a dev post stating that it is locked to slot to prevent this from happening. Might have been my imagination but I think I saw this a while back.

That was Armoring & Hilts. They said they have no intention of extending this limitation to Mods & Enhancements.

So with just putting in EWH main/off-hand weapons we are supposed to get 8 main hand weapons and then rip out mods to add to armor parts? Then after a short while when they add other EWH gear parts we have to get them also. Also since there is better PvE gear now we are supposed to get that maybe, rip out armoring and put in armor parts for PvP. What are these guys thinking?

I'm more bothered that Agents & Warriors don't have access to this Mod:

+52 (*Main Stat*)

+40 Power

+30 Expertise

+34 Endurance

Inquisitors & Bounty Hunters don't seem to miss out on an equally vital Mod or Enhancement. This is why you don't release incomplete sets. :/

Edited by MrRuck

I hadn't realized they'd be dropping the cost for the standard WH weapons. Anyone know how much they're going to cost?

As far as those with too many wz comms and nothing else to spend it on... why not start an alt, and gear him up through legacy gear!? By the time my op hits level 50, I should have 4-5 wh pieces ready for him.

I hadn't realized they'd be dropping the cost for the standard WH weapons. Anyone know how much they're going to cost?

As far as those with too many wz comms and nothing else to spend it on... why not start an alt, and gear him up through legacy gear!? By the time my op hits level 50, I should have 4-5 wh pieces ready for him.

I believe that the new cost for WH MH/OH is now 2k ranked so almost half the cost it is meow.

Let me also add... with the reduced number of WZ's needed to finish dailies, it gets even easier to gear up alts.

I have 2 WHs already. Now, it'll take me 4-8 warzones a day to get 200 rwz and 200 unranked wz from the dailies. And after I get my 3rd toon geared to WH... it'll take me just 6-12 warzones to get 300/300 from dailies. Gearing up alts to war hero is getting easier and easier.

That was Armoring & Hilts. They said they have no intention of extending this limitation to Mods & Enhancements.

I'm more bothered that Agents & Warriors don't have access to this Mod:

+52 (*Main Stat*)

+40 Power

+30 Expertise

+34 Endurance

Inquisitors & Bounty Hunters don't seem to miss out on an equally vital Mod or Enhancement. This is why you don't release incomplete sets. :/

They did specifically mention that they would not put a slot restriction on Mods and Enhancements, only Armorings and Barrels.

I agree, the itemization for Agents and Warriors suck :(

They did specifically mention that they would not put a slot restriction on Mods and Enhancements, only Armorings and Barrels.

I agree, the itemization for Agents and Warriors suck :(

Armorings and Barrels should be bound to slot otherwise agents/smugglers would be at an even bigger disadvantage since they'll only be able to get Barrels. The power mod not being there is kinda silly.

What was up with there not being any BH offhands for agents/smugglers before ayway?