Bad time to que solo

seektravota

Can't que solo in the morning on the repub side. It's always pub pug group vs imp premade. sick of that...

What're you smoking!?

Ghost Infantry rules the morning queues with an iron fist.

There are no good imp premades in the morning, unless you're counting show me your **** or something idk.

Can't que solo in the morning on the repub side. It's always pub pug group vs imp premade. sick of that...

Any more other lies here? LIke how Republic can never have premades? Or how they cant hit over 100k? Oh wait...

Hasn't been my experience on the IMP Side most hours of the day.

I'm just glad the PUB premades are sometimes nice enough to leave change on the night stand when they are done with our PVP PUG matches. :D

What're you smoking!?

Ghost Infantry rules the morning queues with an iron fist.

There are no good imp premades in the morning, unless you're counting show me your **** or something idk.

Yeah... I said can't que solo. When I que with ghost infantry my odds are substantially increased in the morning.

But still our odds are limited if the 4 of us are good but 4 others are loose pugs against imp double premades.

Especially I found myself targeted by their entire team, every time I went in they jump me, then they had heals in the back. Just when I was about to kill one, the rest of their team arrived and heal him up.

Certain guilds Q up at certain times, apparently you've played at the hour that some imp guild plays and no pub guilds play. Try playing at a different hour if you can.

Or you could try to get into ghost infantry.

Last resort, reroll imp.

Edited by JP_Legatus

Certain guilds Q up at certain times, apparently you've played at the hour that some imp guild plays and no pub guilds play. Try playing at a different hour if you can.

Last resort, reroll imp.

I have toons in ghost infantry. But I seem to have bad luck. In the same morning, I could lose 4 out of 5 to imps while smoochie got 10 wins in a roll.

Last resort, reroll imp.

Yeah... I was thinking of rolling an imp toon. I have friends on imp side that they just won't play on pub and they say pubs are so bad, they always lose that's why they don't play pub... But still I like the repubs.

In the morning, sometimes I saw these BOSS guys, Ascendency, Yes, Cookies... then they had this Assassin guy Dovan who's been really annoying OMG... I mean competition wise, I'd like to go against good players. But if against them in a pug group OMG... Just wish the game would end soon. I seem to draw immense amount of aggro... They probably mark me and hit me all game and destroy everything...

... Then, finally we got a ghost infantry double premade... Well that was a breeze... But really queing solo is such a bad idea now... Even queing 4-man group, if the other 4 are bad, really not going to cut it.

Then in the evening playing with adroit, then I could finally get my revenge. Then they left for dinner or something. Then I qued solo, then got into some stupid pug group and guess what... ran into Optofm I was like *** and he's been hitting me all game... Come on... The best DPS in the world hitting a poor sage like me all game... sigh...

Edited by seektravota

I have toons in ghost infantry. But I seem to have bad luck. In the same morning, I could lose 4 out of 5 to imps while smoochie got 10 wins in a roll.

I'm just trying to get some com to buy some gear and he's already got full conqueror ***....

Then in the evening playing with adroit, then I could finally get my revenge. Then they left for dinner or something. Then I qued solo, then got into some stupid pug group and guess what... ran into Optofm I was like *** and he's been hitting me all game... Come on... The best DPS in the world hitting a poor sage like me all game... sigh...

Qaemmali!

Hey, I enjoyed when you kept your team alive long enough for me to do 1700 dps in carnage! That was a fun match ;)

Later in the night we got beat pretty hard by an adroit premade that had a good other 4 compared to our 4 that did absolutely nothing haha.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

smoochie gets 10 wins in a roll because he quits at first sign of losing. is he still with ghost infantry?

smoochie gets 10 wins in a roll because he quits at first sign of losing. is he still with ghost infantry?

Nah. He's not with anybody lol. Smoochie is kind of on its own. But we like talking fun about him when we see him.

Edited by seektravota

Qaemmali!

Hey, I enjoyed when you kept your team alive long enough for me to do 1700 dps in carnage! That was a fun match ;)

Later in the night we got beat pretty hard by an adroit premade that had a good other 4 compared to our 4 that did absolutely nothing haha.

Next time, don't hit me, hit the other guys! You'll get record numbers lol

Nah. He's not with anybody lol. Smoochie is kind of on its own. But we like talking fun about him when we see him.

weird.. I could have sworn he was in GI for a while. Used to pull him into the fire with my sage in huttball. Got 6 MVPs for that.

Qaemmali!

wait a minute, did you get a screenshot? 1700 dps can be put on the record thread!

Qaemmali!

And yeah, when I see you landing your hits, these are not just any hits. they come from world no.1 carnage parser. I was like oh *****t...

And yeah, when I see you landing your hits, these are not just any hits. they come from world no.1 carnage parser. I was like oh *****t...

Which are your toons in the repub guilds? we could grp up and make a pre-made! :D

There is no such thing as a "good" time to queue solo.

Solo queueing by its very definition and the games non existent matchmaking means anytime is a bad time.

unless you really, really like to solo vs premades and backfill for those quitting solo vs premade matches.

fun. fun.

That said, I always solo queue.

Im a glutton for punishment.

• 2 weeks later...
solo queue in the morning and hope to fill in a GI premade and get carried. I usually tab out when this happens and shave my undercarriage. THANKS GI! :rak_frown:

Gross, but you are welcome....

And Q, don't sell yourself short man, from what I have seen you are an excellent dpser and healer. Plus jumping in mumble always helps the cause for getting picked up in our groups (it also allows you to record our Billy).

All the best

-Lin

Ghost Infantry

Yeah, so you cant win.. might as well just quit and reroll the opposite faction eh?

I'm honestly so sick of that mindset.

Utterly and absolutely PATHETIC.

Yes, its more fun to call everyone else rerollers when in reality they have two main toons they pvp on :')

Lets not forget the shadow that had 3 mirrors of his own class because he didn't like the rating on his assassins.