Onslaught Kira Romance with Sith?

cardinalflash

Hi,

So it's good to have Kira back finally! Unfortunately I missed the romance with my main male JK, and from what I have read he won't be able to romance her at the of Onslaught. My main female JK (boosted) got the option but she is already in a romance with Lana.

I would like to romance her with someone but don't have the patience to play through from the beginning again...well, maybe.

I have a non boosted light side female inquisitor? Will the romance work for her? Does it have to be a JK or Republic class only?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

For now Kira and Scourge are only available to Jedi Knights.

I do hope that if they're playing a prominent role in the furture, we'll have an oportunity to romance them on non JK characters though.

I'd love some Scourge romance for my SI as my JK is already with Theron.

As far as I know only male JK can romance Kira unless I am wrong on that

I do have a Sith Inquistor who would really love to romance Kira cause in my mind he thinks it would work, that is if they bioware let Kira stay as a permenant follower and let her be romanced by other classes

Edited by Zeerastul

As far as I know only male JK can romance Kira unless I am wrong on that

I do have a Sith Inquistor who would really love to romance Kira cause in my mind he thinks it would work, that is if they bioware let Kira stay as a permenant follower and let her be romanced by other classes

A female JK can start a romance with Kira after the Onslaught Corelia FP and both male and female JK can start a romance with Scourge at that moment too.

And i'd really like to be able to keep Kira and Scourge on all my characters, and romance any of themù on non JK characters too

A female JK can start a romance with Kira after the Onslaught Corelia FP and both male and female JK can start a romance with Scourge at that moment too.

And i'd really like to be able to keep Kira and Scourge on all my characters, and romance any of themù on non JK characters too

I have two Jedi Knights and one is involved with doc so there is no way she would break up with Doc but the other one is involved with Arcann but I do have some characters on the imp side that haven't finished the KOET expansion yet so maybe one of them can romance Arcann and free the other knight to see what the romance with Scourge would be like (would be interesting at least).

Hi,

So it's good to have Kira back finally! Unfortunately I missed the romance with my main male JK, and from what I have read he won't be able to romance her at the of Onslaught. My main female JK (boosted) got the option but she is already in a romance with Lana.

I would like to romance her with someone but don't have the patience to play through from the beginning again...well, maybe.

I have a non boosted light side female inquisitor? Will the romance work for her? Does it have to be a JK or Republic class only?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I'm fairly certain you can start a romance with Kira when she returns in Onslaught if you missed out the first time. Male, Female, doesn't matter. They're giving all Knights a second chance with her, just like they did for all Consulars with Nadia in the Ossus storyline.

I'm fairly certain you can start a romance with Kira when she returns in Onslaught if you missed out the first time. Male, Female, doesn't matter. They're giving all Knights a second chance with her, just like they did for all Consulars with Nadia in the Ossus storyline.

Lady Knights don't seem to. There's a flirt prompt, and Kira agrees she wants to talk with you in private, but that's all that happens. There doesn't seem to be any followup scene or dialogue with her.

Lady Knights don't seem to. There's a flirt prompt, and Kira agrees she wants to talk with you in private, but that's all that happens. There doesn't seem to be any followup scene or dialogue with her.

I saw a video on YT of a female Knight starting a romance with Kira after they agreed to talk in private.

I think you should have an AA for for Kira and one for Scourge, and if not, then it's bugged.

Can't speak for myself as i only just finished Onderon on my lady Knight and have no intention of starting a romance with Kira on this character anyways.

Edited by Goreshaga

I saw a video on YT of a female Knight starting a romance with Kira after they agreed to talk in private.

I think you should have an AA for for Kira and one for Scourge, and if not, then it's bugged.

Can't speak for myself as i only just finished Onderon on my lady Knight and have no intention of starting a romance with Kira on this character anyways.

I've tried talking to Kira on the ship and in the cantina, got nothing.

I've tried talking to Kira on the ship and in the cantina, got nothing.

Have you looked into the alliance alerts in your companion list ?

Both were there for me when i did it an hour or so ago.

I think you have to make sure you pick the [flirt] option with Kira when talking to her and Scourge if you wan't to start a romance with her though.

I didn't and so didn't have any option to start the romance when talking to her alone, but had no intention of romancing her on this character anyways, so nothing lost here for me.

Edited by Goreshaga

My Kira is a tease. I found the alert, zipped to the Force enclave, and what do you know -- she's not even there! :D

Not sure if I play hide and seek with her or wait for a bug fix, because with Scourge I did not even get the alert.

Edited by krakadyla

• 2 weeks later...
So I gave it a shot and went through with my unboosted male JK who didn't romance Kira the first time round and I did not get the option to flirt or start a romance with her.

Yeah, from what I've heard, only female knights get the option to start a romance with Kira. Obviously male knights that romanced her before can pick up where they left off, but any male knights that didn't romance Kira in the original class story aren't given a second chance now.

This goes along with all the other romance options too, if I recall correctly. If you already had the option to romance a class companion before and didn't take it, then you're sol when they finally return.

-