Manaan or Selkath!

Vysyn

I love the planet Manaan and think it would be great to have it in the game, I really would love it if u can have selkath as a race to be. this is only a suggestion and my opinion. thank you bio-ware for everything.

This would be awesome! I loved Manaan in KOTOR and was upset when it was not in the initial release of SWTOR. I have even been thinking of different class stories :p and some flashpoints/operations revolving around Manaan.

Unfortunately unless they choose to alter already in-game history, the only above water city on Manaan was destroyed shortly after the events of KOTOR and KOTOR 2, and the Selkath people relocated to the depths of their ancient ocean cities. So adding Manaan as a planet to visit is highly unlikely, however the world being destroyed does not negate the possibility of them being a playable race, but I don't see if happening as the Selkath do not generally speak Galactic Basic so it wouldn't make sense for the class stories.

Unfortunately unless they choose to alter already in-game history, the only above water city on Manaan was destroyed shortly after the events of KOTOR and KOTOR 2, and the Selkath people relocated to the depths of their ancient ocean cities.

The galaxy is getting a vast supply of Kolto from somewhere, and seeing as Manaan is the only planet where it's found naturally it has to be from there. So either way BW would have to go back and change something (or just elaborate further really) for an answer to make sense today.

Edited by Inflicktion