Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

darthgamer

I really see no difference, I win more than I loose on both factions with some games being good and others I think I'm playing with dogs chasing cars. I also solo queue allot so I'm not on staked teams all the time, pugs are improving on both sides. I think we need to remember that regs are not necessarily meant to be taken seriously, I for one like to **** around allot in them. Maybe if we had the population and bioware wasn't so impotent rated would work like it's supposed to and we could get our need for proper organized game play out with them.

Good points, especially about taking things too seriously (raises hand).

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill put it like this... On my shadow I've been on complete pug teams that beat an uncensored premade in void star, a try hards united premade on several occasions, and a prime defense premade in ACW(kinda flukey, but a W is a W)

That ain't goin down on imp side. Any 4+ premade completely obliterates my pug. In fact the only time I've been able to hold my own against a premade while playing imp side was when I was in a joint premade of my own (order sixty six/ebon remnant vs an LD50/QQ group) in a civil war with a stalemate mid. It wasnt a ranked match but it was the most fun match I've ever had to date, even tho we lost.

So I lose on my 50 assassin and then log over to my new Shadow that im leveling and keep losing. Doesnt add up. If Imps are bad then I should win most of the time while leveling my new Pub characters. If they are good then why do I lose most of the time at 50?

So I lose on my 50 assassin and then log over to my new Shadow that im leveling and keep losing. Doesnt add up. If Imps are bad then I should win most of the time while leveling my new Pub characters. If they are good then why do I lose most of the time at 50?

Well... Common denominator being you...

I was doing some lowbies last night, and though we won them all, I noticed that throughout the entire course of the night, only 4-5 pub lowbies broke 100k in their respective fields, and when I sorted damage it would read: my team, all the imp dps, and then the pub pugs :p Though imps seem to have it rough in 50s, pubs really seem to be horrible in pre-50

I got 2 of my 3 weeklies completed on Tuesday I'm an imp btw and as for the imp vs pub battle on who's pugs are worse I only get to see the imp activate most of the time but pubs do have some TERRIBLE pvpers they seem to shine when you beat an LD-50 premade and all the impact rejoice saying "Hell yea we be beat LD-50". I know better though and thank the pugs for my victories without them winning would come seldom :( Edited by totherkins

I started this game on the Imp side on Shii-Cho. After wearing out on imp vs imp Huttball I rolled my new Republic toons on JC. This was well before the first server merge. After reading this thread and deciding the only people who can stop the imbalance is us, I've decided to go back to my Imperial ways.

In 4 days I've gone, 3-1, 4-1, 2-4 and 2-1 in wz's. It's really been not that bad. Now there are some things Imps could work on, some don't seem to like to attack healers, and focusing a target can be a problem. But overall I think if you've gone Rep just to win it's really kind of a cop out.

So my Imperial friends if you see Oktagon roaming in 50's or Rokstag in 10-49 give me wave. I'm not the best player but I'm not the worst either and at least I can attack the heals and call incs.

I started this game on the Imp side on Shii-Cho. After wearing out on imp vs imp Huttball I rolled my new Republic toons on JC. This was well before the first server merge. After reading this thread and deciding the only people who can stop the imbalance is us, I've decided to go back to my Imperial ways.

In 4 days I've gone, 3-1, 4-1, 2-4 and 2-1 in wz's. It's really been not that bad. Now there are some things Imps could work on, some don't seem to like to attack healers, and focusing a target can be a problem. But overall I think if you've gone Rep just to win it's really kind of a cop out.

So my Imperial friends if you see Oktagon roaming in 50's or Rokstag in 10-49 give me wave. I'm not the best player but I'm not the worst either and at least I can attack the heals and call incs.

I spend the majority of my time in WZs explaining how WZs work, it's quite sad. Half the time I'm telling people what to do, the other half I'm yelling at them to kill healers and marking them as I'm literally the only person going after healers.

I was doing some lowbies last night, and though we won them all, I noticed that throughout the entire course of the night, only 4-5 pub lowbies broke 100k in their respective fields, and when I sorted damage it would read: my team, all the imp dps, and then the pub pugs :p Though imps seem to have it rough in 50s, pubs really seem to be horrible in pre-50

Well I would hope a partial pre-made would win against a most likely full pug team.

Also, not everyone likes to deathmatch Carth. Some people still believe in objective points. It's easy to hit high numbers when you've got others to back you up.

Well I would hope a partial pre-made would win against a most likely full pug team.

Also, not everyone likes to deathmatch Carth. Some people still believe in objective points. It's easy to hit high numbers when you've got others to back you up.

Meanie.... :(

Nah, it seems to be a general lack of awareness as well. It got so bad in a Novare that I set my slinger down directly in front of the panel and told my team that I will stop any cap, but any imp that is out of my range or los is entirely their problem.

Meanie.... :(

Nah, it seems to be a general lack of awareness as well. It got so bad in a Novare that I set my slinger down directly in front of the panel and told my team that I will stop any cap, but any imp that is out of my range or los is entirely their problem.

Well, lets see. I'm going to actually give you more credit then you deserve right now and agree you're not the average player. When it comes to being able to actually play your class. So, anyone who can play could kill someone before they actually got to them with a gunslinger/sniper.

Being able to use cover and what not makes it's nearly impossible to charge you. Thus resulting in people having to painfully crawl towards you. Without a sprint, your stuns/slows and what not keep them from getting to you before they are killed.

If you are looking to just win games play early morning and after 8pm weekdays. Those times there aren't as many pub side premades, for obvious reasons. Tuesdays are probably the best, I've gone 9-1 and 9-2 the past 2 weeks to finish the weekly on Tuesday.

Imps pugs aren't really worse than pub pugs there is just a lot more organized play going on pub side. Try and utilize the imp pvp channel and form groups, if needed, so you aren't flying solo into a blender.

Edited by Sylvane

well i have been back on this server for about 2 weeks now and everyday i ask for a spot in a premade group and never get one. then i ask if anyone wants to get a group going with me and still no answer.

So now i have just been solo queueing and between every match i ask for a group or try and start one with no success.

I am convinced the imps just dont care and are happy being terrible and getting their butts kicked.

So if anyone wants to add me to friends in game my name is rickjames. hit me up if you group for pvp.

there has to be some people who group up and i really want to find them.

Imps really are not bad over all, I dont know where or how this started. I've gone 8 wins 1 loss so far today and the loss was just cause someone was disagreeing with a strat.

well then your drunk comment must have been true then moonrunner cause we were in back to back wz's earlier and we lost both terribly. so idk where you got the 8-1 from

well then your drunk comment must have been true then moonrunner cause we were in back to back wz's earlier and we lost both terribly. so idk where you got the 8-1 from

Who are you and which warzones? I do remember loosing a hutt ball to what looked to be a pre-made.