PvP guilds please stop exploiting /stuck in rwz matches.

tonooo

Rankeds aren't that serious business (for me atleast). There is only 5 active ranked teams in this server so it would be awesome that we all could just agree to not use /stuck in ranked matches. But if some teams still want to use them and thinks that winning ranked match is so important please keep using exploits.

This is just me saying nicely do whatever you want. I can go always play just nwz instead.

we had a discussion yesterday, we won't be using /stuck anymore, sorry for that

and a one little request for you, guys, if, as you said, it's not serious business, whatever happened try to be more polite to the people surround you, there are not so much pvp guilds left and insult other players is childish behavior and won't make you face

Im not sure how many of our guildies is reading forum,so i can say that i remember seeing only MVPS using it.

And next time we go rwz I will mention not to use it,eventho I dont remember anyone in our team have used it before. :o

It sends you to spawn, enabling you to get very fast from grass to snow in civil, or make it back to prevent the 2nd doors from being capped in Voidstar if your team is being slowed.

And yes, its a cheap tactic that PvP'ers shouldt even concider an option, so glad we apperently all agree :)

It sends you to spawn, enabling you to get very fast from grass to snow in civil, or make it back to prevent the 2nd doors from being capped in Voidstar if your team is being slowed.

And yes, its a cheap tactic that PvP'ers shouldt even concider an option, so glad we apperently all agree :)

Spawn to snow and grass to snow isn't even that much faster.