Multi-role player looking for progression guild.

admy

Not trying to be a guild hopper but every guild seems to have false promises. I've had guilds say they can use my tank or healer and never do. Guilds say they raid at least a few times a week with as many as 20 people online each night and that comes and goes. I have not been in an actual guild-only progression raid in months because these guilds don't do what they say they do.

A little history:

Been in game since beta. I have 5 55's at the moment with 2 more on the way. 1 tank, 2 dps, and 2 healers with the other 2 leveling toons being a tank and undecided dps/healer. Most of my characters are on the republic side with all of them in 69's and my tank and healer in half 72's. I pvp a few times, mostly as a level filler if I am close enough and know all Story Modes ops. I know TFB HM but the rest, not so much since I haven't had an actual progression group since 2.0 launched.

I'd like a guild that is constantly active, that actually does what they say they do. A laid back, yet serious and mature group of people who still like to have fun. Like I said, I'd like a progression group, one that wouldn't mind being patient with me so I could learn the HM runs. Once I am up to speed, I am a very capable player, regardless of what role I fill.

If you think your guild is a good fit for me, find me in game. I'm either on Avinium, Avicà or Avinà or any of my other Avi toons if not on those 3 (Good rule of thumb to find me is that alt code) or leave your reply here with a name to respond to.

Edited by admy

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi admy, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are not a hardcore progression guild but we are currently working on 8-man Hardmode Operations (we have cleared TFB and Scum and Villainy HMs) and even 16-man when enough people show up for raid time. We are willing to help people understand their roles, class, and the operations.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!

Not trying to be a guild hopper but every guild seems to have false promises. I've had guilds say they can use my tank or healer and never do. Guilds say they raid at least a few times a week with as many as 20 people online each night and that comes and goes. I have not been in an actual guild-only progression raid in months because these guilds don't do what they say they do.

A little history:

Been in game since beta. I have 5 55's at the moment with 2 more on the way. 1 tank, 2 dps, and 2 healers with the other 2 leveling toons being a tank and undecided dps/healer. Most of my characters are on the republic side with all of them in 69's and my tank and healer in half 72's. I pvp a few times, mostly as a level filler if I am close enough and know all Story Modes ops. I know TFB HM but the rest, not so much since I haven't had an actual progression group since 2.0 launched.

I'd like a guild that is constantly active, that actually does what they say they do. A laid back, yet serious and mature group of people who still like to have fun. Like I said, I'd like a progression group, one that wouldn't mind being patient with me so I could learn the HM runs. Once I am up to speed, I am a very capable player, regardless of what role I fill.

If you think your guild is a good fit for me, find me in game. I'm either on Avinium, Avicà or Avinà or any of my other Avi toons if not on those 3 (Good rule of thumb to find me is that alt code) or leave your reply here with a name to respond to.

Not sure if you're asking about imp or pub side. If you have a tank on the empire side I highly recommend that you check out <Emperor's Hammer>! We are a PvE guild with a progression team that's 5/5 HM TFB, 7/7 HM S&V, and 4/5 HM DF currently working on HM Brontes and will be starting HM Dread Palace soon. We are currently seeking a strong tank for our progression team. We also do plenty of operations throughout the week and our raid leaders regularly schedules them on our website

Anyways, if you're interested, check out our website (which is linked) and sign up for an account. Thanks to the ENJIN ultimate plan, we have a chat module on site, and officers of the guild are almost always on (myself in particular). Get a hold of me (Ezria) and we'll chat! Look forward to hearing from you!

Like I mentioned, majority of my toons are republic. My main tank, healer and the dps are pub while the other healer is empire and my now level 50 tank is as well. Seeing how things are going so far for either side.

I don't know for sure that we're active enough for what you're saying, as most of our members are working adults. Things pick up evenings and weekends, but don't freak out if you don't see anyone online at, say, 3am on Tuesday (or don't see us just hanging around fleet much... heard that one too). :) In any case feel free to check out GAF and let us know if you're interested. Info is in our thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=655028

• 2 weeks later...

So I've settled in with a comfortable guild on the imp side but have come to the conclusion that the guild that I am currently with on the pub side is incompetent. After having run with this new guild on imp side, it has made me realize how childish my pub guild is. This guild has many players in it's base raid group, all of which are in all 72's and some 78's but refuse to run any HM content, afraid of spending too much time focusing on a single boss (which is the point of harder content, to learn in my perspective)

At this time, I am starting my search for a progressive raiding guild that has an open spot for a tank or healer (preferably tank) on the pub side. Both toons are in 69's/72's with set bonuses.

Although I have spent some considerable time raising some new toons on the imp side, I would like to start raiding again on the pub side. As I mentioned in my first post, I have knowledge of all SM fights and some minor HM fights.

Feel free to find me in game or reply below. (Avinium on pub side or Avicà on imp side)