companion missions?

AbstractQuantum

Hi,

I have Qyzen as a companion, and I am level 34. His affection is 10,000. The last mission I received is "rebirth" and I completed it. After that he has not wanted to talk, and has not given me another mission. (note: I got the rebirth mission at level 33 and it was a level 40 mission, but the mobs scaled to my level).

Is this a bug (that he doesn't want to talk or give missions?), or does something else trigger the companion missions? I was hoping to unlock the legacy perk for him. :confused:

Thank you for any info.

They're also based on how far along in your class story you are. Usually you only get one or two conversations during the prologue, then more are unlocked once you finish the prologue, additional ones when you finish chapter 1, and then the last of them once you finish Chapter 2.

Companion conversations unlock based on affection and level.

If you're already at 10k affection, you'll unlock more conversations as you level up.

It's not actually based on level exactly, it's based on completion (or lack thereof) in the class storly questline.

If you have max affection with a comp. and no dialogue "missions" then complete Chapter 1 and new ones unlock. Ditto with when chapter 2 is complete.

Edit ^poster above beat me to it :)

Edited by LrdRahvin