<HATRED> Open Recruitement

Carlenux

<HATRED> Is currently looking for skilled and exceptional players that are interested in progressing and playing at a top lvl, to compete for world ranking progression.

We are Specially Recruiting 1 Outstanding player to fill an empty spot in our Group A Progression Team. Any class / role is acceptable considering we have enough people to fill more than 1 role in the team to adjust different situations.

Our Raiding schedules start between 6-8 PDT and days vary between groups and players availability.

Beside that, we are always open to recruit any great players that feel like they are capable to play with a better guild on a higher lvl than they are playing right now, or needs to find a better home to enjoy playing the game while trying to be the best.

We have never been an elitist guild and will never become one, if you think you are skilled to compete for top ranking progression and you feel stuck in a guild that doesn't perform to your level, this could be the right place for you to play.

For people that doesn't know us: We have been a guild that has been around for over 2 years now. <HATRED> was founded a month and a half after game release (January 26th, 2012). Since then, starting as a small guild getting server first with Dozens of different and new players for each new tier of content, our first mayor achievement was Dreadtooth (24 man world boss) world 3rd and first 8 man guild to kill it.

• After the expansion started improving even more, Killing Dread guards Pre-nerf probably the hardest boss there has been at lvl 55 Content.
  • World 5th TFB clear. World 2nd TFB title.
  • World 3rd SaV Clear and World 1st Title run.
  • Most recently we got World 3rd (US 1st) NiM DF Clear.

If you feel like you want to be part of <HATRED> legacy of success. here's the information you need to know:

Applications in our Website are Required HATRED Website or Contact me in game on any of my chars in my signature or send an in game mail to Invinc.

Edited by Carlenux

Update: Like every time after each progression content, a lot of people are moving from different guilds everywhere, so we got a lot of interest lately as usual. ATM we have recruited at least 2-3 competent people to fill our group A spot that we are trying out, but spot is still open for tryout depending on how the recruitment process goes in the next few days

However thanks to the great number of applications we should be re-forming more than 1 group so the application process its still open for any skilled player interested in progressing through Nightmare content with us :).

• 2 weeks later...

bump.. looking for a few competent dps and heals for a 16 man raid group

Times are Tuesday, Thursdays, and Sunday roughly around 7pm server time (time inst set yet)

if interested App on the HATRED website or send a whisper Dahl or send me an in game mail.

Edited by lorddahl

bump.. looking for a few competent dps and heals for a 16 man raid group

Times are Tuesday, Thursdays, and Sunday roughly around 7pm server time (time inst set yet)

if interested App on the HATRED website or send a whisper Dahl or send me an in game mail.

I have a sorc who i can dps with, but am much better at heals.