Andronikos sucks

TheBabyEater

What is his affection at? If it is lower than your other companions this could be causing your failures. Also, are you sending him on the high yield missions while sending your other companions on the lower yield missions? The higher the yield the higher the chance of failure.

Also keep in mind that missions that are Orange have a higher chance of failure than the Green missions, so you'll see more failures from the Orange missions. This is tied into the Yield of a mission and depends on your skill level.

He's at max affection, all my companions are, and yes I try to send him on the rich missions since he got +2 crit I'm hoping I'll get rare mats but I cen send him on normal missions too and he'll still fail.

Out of all my companions he seem to be the one failing most missions.

He's at max affection, all my companions are, and yes I try to send him on the rich missions since he got +2 crit I'm hoping I'll get rare mats but I cen send him on normal missions too and he'll still fail.

Out of all my companions he seem to be the one failing most missions.

Send the droid with the slicing boost probe and hits better than anyone else for me.