Any point in master looter?

It seems even with master looter turned on, the items in the chest get allocated to a named person anyway and the master looter is unable to dish out the item, even to the person the item is named for??

Why are you deliberately making it difficult for people to play your game?

Un-obtainable loot!

I know I'm not the only one, please fix your loot system, its screwed! Loot should not be un-obtainable at all. No point putting a ticket in as all I get is an auto-response from some daft droid who only ever says one reply.

master looter works on hardmode, they still need to remove the stupid loot system in normals. as we had some rakata gloves drop which were like 7 or so items down the list so they timed out because we were in no rush to look through all the items in 3 seconds figuring out if we needed them, warrior gear went to an agent. was really great, and the bioware won't give me the item that we *sarcasm* obviously intended to go to a class that has utterly no use for it *sarcasm end*. Edited by Cassp

It's really ridiculous that master looter works like this but if you made the mistake of picking master loot, you can let the assigned people loot their items by making each one raid leader in sequence...

The only thing i can say is if you are worried about people ninja'ing crafting loot ( cause those can be assigned its just the items that are bound to a person ) distribute those items prior to changing raid leaders...

ps... Bioware i love you guys i really do this game is awesome but there are some bugs that i just dont understand in this day and age ? IE... how many of your raiders have been killed by Gharj when you are not even in the zone ? rofl anyways /rant off.

In normal mode Eternity Vault it seems that you are assigned loot, and we sometimes have a problem with this. Our solution was to assign each person in turn (who has loot that they cannot access) raid leader. This solved that problem.

In hardmode Eternity Vault gear was unassigned and the master looter could correctly allocate gear to whoever required it most.

Edited by Gigglebyte

When using Master Looter is there some kind of /roll command that can be used to determine a winner? We were planning on using a 1 Need, unlimited Greed system for now, but nobody seems to be able to find any kind of command that displays a random 100 or 1000 roll in the game.

When using Master Looter is there some kind of /roll command that can be used to determine a winner? We were planning on using a 1 Need, unlimited Greed system for now, but nobody seems to be able to find any kind of command that displays a random 100 or 1000 roll in the game.

It doesn't exist for some silly reason.

Master loot worked fine on hard and nightmare for us tonight, and haven't had any problems with it interfering with the loot bag system on normal.

We did have a bug last week using master looter on nightmare where the pylons chest was free for all.

Edited by Hessen