View Single Post

Shariva
02.06.2019 , 01:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SaveTheMonkeys View Post
I don't know if its a problem with matchmaking, just the steep learning curve that's intrinsic to GSF. One must have patience and a good sense of humor to get out the newbie zone.
It is not just the steep learning curve, it's the flawed match making as well. Going up against a pre-made group is not fun. Especially when it's a pre-made group 8 people. I fly my fair share of matches and going against a pre-made that manages to spawn camp all three spawn points is not fun. I sure would like the turrets back so one can safely spawn without being shot down almost immediately.
I also would like better match making. The game doesn't break up groups and sets them against a group of people the queue as solo flyers. It is done to make the match pop, regards of the match then being totally lob sided and thus not a fun game. I vote to break the group then and divide them over the teams, not to pit a group against people who solo queue. That or make the group wait for another group to queue for battle.
The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.
The Jedi is the crystal of the Force. The Force is the blade of the heart.
All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.