Cartel Market Shipment Two: The Contraband Packs

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overloaded saber pic you show isn't matching with what i have. My overloades look like the volitile pic but without the effect.

Can you also confirm that the Cathar sword only drops from the cheaper pack (as shown in the art for the pack)?

The overloaded saber pic you show isn't matching with what i have. My overloades look like the volitile pic but without the effect.

Can you also confirm that the Cathar sword only drops from the cheaper pack (as shown in the art for the pack)?

I got the Cathar sword from the bigger more expensive pack. Pretty cool too.

Why is it that anything cool in the game now is only obtainable via Cartel... or "Contraband" packs.... I knew I wouldn't like the direction that FTP took this game.

Have to wait and see what will drop from the xpac levels and endgame. The loot tables are set for what we have now.

And of course, the best things of this game are the ones COPYED from Star Wars Galaxies:

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/newsImages/412012/swgskiff1.jpg

http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/08/1/5/9/02364203540305406.jpg

http://swg.gamona.de/images/upload/news/hover.jpg

http://swg.gamona.de/images/upload/news/podracer.jpg

The next step please, try to copy the twi'lek hats like the Ysrak. and the sith interceptor.

Or better fire your whole desing department and limit to copy the things from games that really looked starwarsy and not TRON,Power Rangers, Ultraman and all the weird stuff you like to introcduce.

SWGemu is out there. Just throwing that out there for ya.

Well i guess we'll see more BOATS on fleet... maybe try to make smaller more compact rides... kinda wonder if in Star Wars the more you advance in time the bigger and the uglier things get... apart from that the stuff looks cool especially the sniper weapons.

Every **** will be on this Cartel Market. Why we have no chance to have a lucky drop in Operations or Flashpoint or a "Worlddrop"

Every **** will be on this Cartel market and we have to buy this paket or spend Credits in the action house.

Why?

With the option of Worlddrop or trashmob/bossloot in Operation and Flashpoint maybe i would do this more. :rolleyes:

Does anyone else not find it disappointing that they are putting all these resources into something we have to pay EXTRA for...? This stuff SHOULD be obtainable in-game (and no, buying from the GTN doesn't count) through achievements or other means without having to waste more than $15 a month on tokens for something that we have only a chance at getting, like was said before.

Hello!

In case you missed it yesterday, we have a new Cartel Shipment - the Contraband Packs - live in the Cartel Market. Take a look at our new blog, containing a Hutt load (:csw_jabba:) of screenshots to see what you can get in our new packs!

All of these new emotes, and we STILL do not have a /sitchair emote yet? *sighs*

Oh the joy I feel, finally some ayla secura looking adaptive type armor, some nice crystals, I very much like that blue eyepiece thingy, and i like how you are putting holographic huds on all the guns. Good job bioware. now all I want is more projectile guns

Was there ever an article on here about Cartel Market Shipment One: The Cartel Packs - listing all of the items from the Cartel Packs?

I've tried to look for some good sources for the list and pictures of each item, but still haven't had much luck.

very happy with the current contraband pack items, and very happy with the fact that i didn't open 5 packs in a row with a bunch of junk like bracers and belts

really liking the kolto tank, skiff, vagabond speeder, new assault cannons, emotes, cathar sword, and the volatile lightsaber

the new derelict purple crystal is nice, but the white-black i feel is too indistinguishable from the regular white crystal.

i have to admit, a lot of the gear in the past packs have been pretty hit and miss (some being pretty awful), but i can't find much fault with the new stuff.

IIRC,

there is no "Balmorran Hand Cannon Besh" as the blog post seems to list, there is only the "Balmorran Hand Cannon Grek" (has an under-barrel flashlight) and the "Balmorran Hand Cannon Aurek" (seems to have a crystal color scope underneath, but no lazer light)

So, again IIRC, there's either a typo in the blog post, or a typo + missing feature in the Bal. Hand Connon Aurek model. I'm seriously hoping it's the later, as the lazer light as depicted in this mysterious Besh model is amazing!

Could someone from the Dev team confirm?

Balmorran Hand Cannon Besh is not in the pack?

Seems like its:

Balmorran Hand Cannon Aurek

and the one not shown on the site:

Balmorran Hand Cannon Grek

These two have the same look and animation. anyone gotten the Besh?

While you guys are adding in some new companion customizations, do you think you could throw Inquisitor's a bone? Ashara is one of the handful of companions in the game that has very few customizations. And her skin has been broken since launch.

You guys band-aid fixed it by giving her a black cat suit "skin" but it looks awful when you try to put her in any of the revealing outfits like the dancer's stuff. I know this is a low priority issue, but it's been around for forever, and I figured since you had the artists adding some new customizations, now would be the best time to bring it back up.

Could you get them to do a few for Ashara that include actual skin? Pretty please?

Was there ever an article on here about Cartel Market Shipment One: The Cartel Packs - listing all of the items from the Cartel Packs?

I've tried to look for some good sources for the list and pictures of each item, but still haven't had much luck.

Don't think Bioware did an article on the Cartel Packs but here is my list

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/04/swtor-cartel-market-pack-list/