Darth Nihl vs Kit FIsto

PurpleDelirium

Krayt's Hand vs the Grinnin' Nautolan

Takes place on Force Neutral Nexus

Takes place in a room similar to the Dark Council Chambers.

Start 5m away from one another.

Nihl appears as he were at the end of the Legacy series: Vong arm and lightsaber pike with red synthetic crystal

Kit Fisto appears as he were before his death: Single lightsaber, green crystal.

Edited by PurpleDelirium

Now thats an interesting matchup.

Of the top of my head Id say that both should be comparable in lightsaber skill, but Nihl should be a significantly stronger force user. Fisto may hold a stylistic advantage; I cant think of any significant Form I users during the Legacy era, but on the other hand Nihl's force pike may also suprise Fisto, so there is that. Nihl's years of experience as a warlord may also have honed his tactical skill and taught him some unconventional fighting techniques. Not sure what the effect of his Vong arm will be. Ultimatelly Nihl has more advantages imho.

Now thats an interesting matchup.

Of the top of my head Id say that both should be comparable in lightsaber skill, but Nihl should be a significantly stronger force user. Fisto may hold a stylistic advantage; I cant think of any significant Form I users during the Legacy era, but on the other hand Nihl's force pike may also suprise Fisto, so there is that. Nihl's years of experience as a warlord may also have honed his tactical skill and taught him some unconventional fighting techniques. Not sure what the effect of his Vong arm will be. Ultimatelly Nihl has more advantages imho.

Working on a vs video for this now, so I'm glad someone finds it an interesting match up as well.

Right now I think Kit Fisto has this at about 6/10 but I can concede to Nihl with a convincing argument. Right now I feel that the biggest threat to Fisto is Nihl's force abilities; I think the force pike would be to unwieldy to combat Kit Fisto's speed.

I think the Vong arm was given to Nihl as a reminder for his failings and doesn't present any advantages or disadvantages, but I am hoping someone can clarify that for me

Edited by PurpleDelirium

Working on a vs video for this now, so I'm glad someone finds it an interesting match up as well.

Right now I think Kit Fisto has this at about 6/10 but I can concede to Nihl with a convincing argument. Right now I feel that the biggest threat to Fisto is Nihl's force abilities; I think the force pike would be to unwieldy to combat Kit Fisto's speed.

I think the Vong arm was given to Nihl as a reminder for his failings and doesn't present any advantages or disadvantages, but I am hoping someone can clarify that for me

I'm thinking the same as you, though I honestly don't know much about Legacy characters. My main reasoning would be, like you said, Fisto's speed likely being hard to counter with a force pike. I would argue for Fisto if I could but I couldn't do it objectively due to my lack of knowledge on Legacy characters and events in general. A bit off-topic, but is the Legacy era worth checking out?

I'm thinking the same as you, though I honestly don't know much about Legacy characters. My main reasoning would be, like you said, Fisto's speed likely being hard to counter with a force pike. I would argue for Fisto if I could but I couldn't do it objectively due to my lack of knowledge on Legacy characters and events in general. A bit off-topic, but is the Legacy era worth checking out?

I personally loved Legacy, I would check it out. Some really cool characters didn't get the attention they deserve, but from a story telling perspective I think it is very well worth reading. A lot of new cool ideas were explored in that series

Edited by PurpleDelirium

I personally loved Legacy, I would check it out. Some really cool characters didn't get the attention they deserve, but from a story telling perspective I think it is very well worth reading. A lot of new cool ideas were explored in that series

Could you give me some advice about where to start? Sorry for derailing this a bit. :o

Could you give me some advice about where to start? Sorry for derailing this a bit. :o

No no it is fine :D

The Legacy Era actually hasn't been expanded on all the highly, it comprises of the dark horse comic series Star Wars: Legacy and the Star Wars Legacy - War. Legacy has 51 issues and War has 5. Then the Legacy era RP game guide book has some extra fluff to pick through. There is a relatively large disparity of time between the Second Galactic Civil war and the Legacy Era with no stories to speak of, so there isn't really any preliminary reading needed to understand what is going on. There is some Clone Wars characters still alive during Legacy so you will see some familiar faces

Edited by PurpleDelirium

No no it is fine :D

The Legacy Era actually hasn't been expanded on all the highly, it comprises of the dark horse comic series Star Wars: Legacy and the Star Wars Legacy - War. Legacy has 51 issues and War has 5. Then the Legacy era RP game guide book has some extra fluff to pick through. There is a relatively large disparity of time between the Second Galactic Civil war and the Legacy Era with no stories to speak of, so there isn't really any preliminary reading needed to understand what is going on. There is some Clone Wars characters still alive during Legacy so you will see some familiar faces

Thanks :o Tbh I feel a bit ignorant sometimes, when it comes to knowing characters I'm a bit of a Dooku, I know a lot about PT characters, but only the very significant characters of any other era (e.g the SWTOR PC's, Vitiate).

Just one more question, are all the Legacy related material comics? I don't have anything against them but they might just be hard to get.

Thanks :o Tbh I feel a bit ignorant sometimes, when it comes to knowing characters I'm a bit of a Dooku, I know a lot about PT characters, but only the very significant characters of any other era (e.g the SWTOR PC's, Vitiate).

Just one more question, are all the Legacy related material comics? I don't have anything against them but they might just be hard to get.

Yeah, other than the RP book sadly. If you find getting a hold of them too difficult, I would just go about getting a torrent for them. As long as you are grabbing them every once in a while as you see them or buying some other comics from your local store, it isn't doing any harm imo. Especially considering they are years old, and Dark Horse doesn't have rights to SW anymore

Edited by PurpleDelirium

Yeah, other than the RP book sadly. If you find getting a hold of them too difficult, I would just go about getting a torrent for them. As long as you are grabbing them every once in a while as you see them or buying some other comics from your local store, it isn't doing any harm imo. Especially considering they are years old, and Dark Horse doesn't have rights to SW anymore

I got them over the iBooks app for Apple. And yeah I highly recommend Legacy, its one of my favorite series in the entire EU.

Fisto is arguably the better duelist, and he also sports a slight stylistic advantage in the way that Shii-Cho is geared toward disarming, for which Nihl's long-handle lightsaber is a perfect target.

But Nihl is firmly the more powerful force user out of the two. He one shotted a Skywalker with lightning, and choked out another with TK.

Overall Nihl is a good enough duelist to hold off Fisto for a long period of time, on the other hand though I'm not sure Fisto has any viable counter to Nihl's overwhelming powers.

Nihl 7/10.

Fisto is arguably the better duelist, and he also sports a slight stylistic advantage in the way that Shii-Cho is geared toward disarming, for which Nihl's long-handle lightsaber is a perfect target.

But Nihl is firmly the more powerful force user out of the two. He one shotted a Skywalker with lightning, and choked out another with TK.

Overall Nihl is a good enough duelist to hold off Fisto for a long period of time, on the other hand though I'm not sure Fisto has any viable counter to Nihl's overwhelming powers.

Nihl 7/10.

Fisto's speed would probably be a viable counter. And Nihl one shotted Kol Skywalker after he had already killed dozens of Sith, he was only killed after literally standing on a pile of them. Nihl completely ambushed him and waited until Kol was running on empty. Never even met him head on

When he choked out Cade he was completely distracted, paying all his attention to Talon. When he did actually confront Cade head on he was utterly defeated, and that was even with the help of Talon.

In this scenario Nihl won't have a chance to ambush Kit or have him tire himself out fighting other Sith. I'm still standing by my 6/10 for Kit so far.

Edited by PurpleDelirium

Fisto's speed would probably be a viable counter. And Nihl one shotted Kol Skywalker after he had already killed dozens of Sith, he was only killed after literally standing on a pile of them. Nihl completely ambushed him and waited until Kol was running on empty. Never even met him head on

Fisto's speed seems to be exaggerated lately. Yes he's fast, but so is Nihl. Nihl was a top dog of his era, and he was duelist foremost. Which means he probably spent more time developing his Control abilities over Alter. Unless Fisto gona blitz, any speed advantage he might have is irrelevant. People try to use it as a trump card, when it's really not.

And I don't see why is it of any note that Kol wasn't fresh. Nihl killed scores of Jedi himself as well that day. He was leading the assault afterall. One shotting someone with Lightning is still highly impressive. It's something Count Dooku failed to do on anyone of note.

When he choked out Cade he was completely distracted, paying all his attention to Talon. When he did actually confront Cade head on he was utterly defeated, and that was even with the help of Talon.

That was a prime Cade though, and he wasn't utterly defeated nor did he have help from Talon. Talon was cut down before Nihl even entered the fray. In the end he lost after a prolonged engagement when Cade dug into his dark side. Anyway the Cade Nihl chocked out wasn't prime, but still he was powerful enough to hurl shuttles like nobody's business.

And he didn't really ambushed Cade. Cade had every time in the world to respond:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4533638-3155255695-45262.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4533639-3621031374-45262.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4533642-5674214287-45262.png

And he did that without any apparent effort.

In this scenario Nihl won't have a chance to ambush Kit or have him tire himself out fighting other Sith. I'm still standing by my 6/10 for Kit so far.

I fail to see how Krayt's hand, a duelist who was the best Nagai hunter even before receiving Sith training would require ambush to take on a Fisto level opponent.

Edited by cs_zoltan

Fisto's speed seems to be exaggerated lately. Yes he's fast, but so is Nihl. Nihl was a top dog of his era, and he was duelist foremost. Which means he probably spent more time developing his Control abilities over Alter. Unless Fisto gona blitz, any speed advantage he might have is irrelevant. People try to use it as a trump card, when it's really not.

Never said it was a trump card, but it certainly is an important factor, and given Nihl's cumbersome weapon and his usual ambush tactics it is only further made evident in this instance.

And I don't see why is it of any note that Kol wasn't fresh. Nihl killed scores of Jedi himself as well that day. He was leading the assault afterall. One shotting someone with Lightning is still highly impressive. It's something Count Dooku failed to do on anyone of note.

How is that not of any note to you? Although Nihl said he had killed many jedi, again, he did not confront Kol head on, he completely ambushed him.. Kol was literally standing on top of a mound of corpses, and although he is a Skywalker, we know literally nothing else about him. What makes you think he is inexhaustible? And given that he was completely caught off guard as well as likely totally spent, I do not see how it is impressive or a surprise that he managed to kill him.

That was a prime Cade though, and he wasn't utterly defeated nor did he have help from Talon. Talon was cut down before Nihl even entered the fray. In the end he lost after a prolonged engagement when Cade dug into his dark side. Anyway the Cade Nihl chocked out wasn't prime, but still he was powerful enough to hurl shuttles like nobody's business.

And he didn't really ambushed Cade. Cade had every time in the world to respond:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4533638-3155255695-45262.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4533639-3621031374-45262.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4533642-5674214287-45262.png

And he did that without any apparent effort.

So what you're telling me is Cade had already defeated a fully trained Sith before being attacked by Nihl? And again, he hardly confronted him head o, the scans you are showing do not disprove my point, especially considering Nihl had broken through Cade's force barrier before he had even had time to recuperate himself. Cade may have been already powerful at this point, but he was hardly refined. This is just another example of that.

I fail to see how Krayt's hand, a duelist who was the best Nagai hunter even before receiving Sith training would require ambush to take on a Fisto level opponent.

Being Krayt's hand falls in line with accolades, and that really is the last thing to be considered when comparing characters. Not only that, but being a Nagai warlord really isn't that special considering he has the advantage of being force sensitive, an advantage none of his enemies likely had. Not even mentioning being a warlord insinuates you have a whole warband to back you up. Also, being Krayt's hand doesn't necessarily mean that he is some amazing combatant like most seem to think he is. His experience as a warlord grants him tactical experience as a general, and it is for that reason he was chosen to lead to the attack on Ossus, not because of his combative abilities alone.

The way I see it, Nihl had given himself the advantage of having others fight for him often before engaging his opponent himself. The only enemy he had really confronted head on and had defeated was Wolf Sazen; a very average combatant whom had also been killing tons of Sith left and right in a battle. And that is not even mentioning that the Jedi were stated as having been hugely outnumbered during the attack on Ossus.

Edited by PurpleDelirium

Ehhhh, okay. Have it your way man, lowball Nihl all you like.

I am not lowballing him at all, only presenting the facts.

I genuinely mean it when I say I would love to be proved wrong, and I have conceded to your well made points on other threads.

But I am not seeing a convincing argument to explain how Nihl could beat Fisto more than 4/10

I am not lowballing him at all, only presenting the facts.

I genuinely mean it when I say I would love to be proved wrong, and I have conceded to your well made points on other threads.

But I am not seeing a convincing argument to explain how Nihl could beat Fisto more than 4/10

You downplay his accolades on purpose, or in same cases directly contradict them. And you try to disregard his best showings with the pretext of "ambush".

Your points are not counterable because you don't acknowledge anything. But let me give it a shot:

Never said it was a trump card, but it certainly is an important factor, and given Nihl's cumbersome weapon and his usual ambush tactics it is only further made evident in this instance.

Citation needed.

How is that not of any note to you? Although Nihl said he had killed many jedi, again, he did not confront Kol head on, he completely ambushed him.. Kol was literally standing on top of a mound of corpses, and although he is a Skywalker, we know literally nothing else about him. What makes you think he is inexhaustible? And given that he was completely caught off guard as well as likely totally spent, I do not see how it is impressive or a surprise that he managed to kill him.

Here's the ambush again. Nihl was literally talking to Kol. Descendant of Luke Skywalker, head of the Jedi Council. No matter how exhausted he might've been, he's still a powerful force user.

So what you're telling me is Cade had already defeated a fully trained Sith before being attacked by Nihl? And again, he hardly confronted him head o, the scans you are showing do not disprove my point, especially considering Nihl had broken through Cade's force barrier before he had even had time to recuperate himself. Cade may have been already powerful at this point, but he was hardly refined. This is just another example of that.

Recuperate from what? Nihl pushed Cade, and then slowly choked him out. While Nihl likely caught Cade offguard, the suprise was immediately gone, there was plenty of time to counter it. For comparison

or this is how it looks when you bite more than you can chew. Note how they had to let go of the choke after seconds? It was not the case with Nihl. If Cade could've prevented it he would've, but he couldn't.

Being Krayt's hand falls in line with accolades, and that really is the last thing to be considered when comparing characters. Not only that, but being a Nagai warlord really isn't that special considering he has the advantage of being force sensitive, an advantage none of his enemies likely had. Not even mentioning being a warlord insinuates you have a whole warband to back you up. Also, being Krayt's hand doesn't necessarily mean that he is some amazing combatant like most seem to think he is. His experience as a warlord grants him tactical experience as a general, and it is for that reason he was chosen to lead to the attack on Ossus, not because of his combative abilities alone.

Melee combat, especially the use of edged weapons, is highly integrated into Nagai culture. It is a rare Nagai who does not display an expert's hand in the use of blades of all sizes.

—Legacy era Campaign Guide

But before he was a sith, before he was a warlord, Nihl was a tracker - a hunter. The best of all the Nagai.

—Star Wars: Legacy

The man who would eventually take the name Darth Nihl was once a Nagai warlord and a scourge of the Unknown Regions before joining the Sith. Darth Nihl used his latent skill with the Force to lead bands of marauders in raids all across his world, well outside of the domain of the Galactic Alliance.

While rebuilding the Sith, Darth Krayt encounters Darth Nihl and offers him a place within the Sith order. Nihl agrees, undergoes the training to become a Sith Lord, and rises to the rank of Emperor's Hand after his predecessor dies under mysterious circumstances. Darth Nihl is an ambitious Sith Lord who lets nothing stand in the way of his continued ascent.

A select few Sith Lords are given the title of Emperor's Hand, a tradition that Darth Krayt has resurrected from the days of Palpatine. These Hands function as the Emperor's agents throughout the galaxy, performing secret tasks at Krayt's whim. The position of Emperor's Hand is one of great honor, and it is fought over among the Sith Lords viciously.

The way I see it, Nihl had given himself the advantage of having others fight for him often before engaging his opponent himself. The only enemy he had really confronted head on and had defeated was Wolf Sazen; a very average combatant whom had also been killing tons of Sith left and right in a battle. And that is not even mentioning that the Jedi were stated as having been hugely outnumbered during the attack on Ossus.

I'm not sure where that notion comes from. He was leading, literally leading from the front, the Massacre at Ossus. He caught Cade offguard once. So now he is a combatant who is uncapable of a fair fight? Hardly.

He stomped Wolf Sazen at Ossus, later they had a rematch with the help of Cade, yet Nihl still held his own. He also had a lengthy duel with a prime Cade who just speed blitzed Darth Talon. Talon herself was a Hand, very deadly, skilled, agile and fast. That feat alone should put Nihl on par (or beyond) Fisto's speed tier.

Edited by cs_zoltan

]You downplay his accolades on purpose, or in same cases directly contradict them. And you try to disregard his best showings with the pretext of "ambush".

Your points are not counterable because you don't acknowledge anything. But let me give it a shot:

I'm not downplaying anything, only presenting them as they actually are.

Citation needed.

https://books.google.com/books?id=2YyzvbDjrEsC&pg=PA176&lpg=PA176&dq=pike+weapon+cumbersome&source=bl&ots=8grTql6zH-&sig=guveQu9l9ybc--bYdUGI-bLfuU0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI--iOyKLNyAIVylc-Ch3vIAfK#v=onepage&q=pike%20weapon%20cumbersome&f=false

"When used on its own, the pike was cumbersome, heavy weapon."

Here's the ambush again. Nihl was literally talking to Kol. Descendant of Luke Skywalker, head of the Jedi Council. No matter how exhausted he might've been, he's still a powerful force user.

Yes, he ambushed him. No, he wasn't talking to Kol, he had uttered a mere two words to himself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nihl+kills+kol&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMI6N2-9qLNyAIVQXs-Ch1P9Qu9&biw=1600&bih=789#tbm=isch&q=Kol+Skywalker+death&imgrc=f6pImGAbK-B9yM%3A

https://www.google.com/search?q=nihl+kills+kol&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMI6N2-9qLNyAIVQXs-Ch1P9Qu9&biw=1600&bih=789#imgrc=oVzKg8l6p1EE9M%3A

Notice the mound of corpses.

I urge you to reread Legacy if you are going to argue for Nihl. At the very least, read the surrounding panels for the scans you choose to use, instead of cutting out almost all of the important details and fabricating yourself a point of argument. You are twisting what actually had happened.

Recuperate from what? Nihl pushed Cade, and then slowly choked him out. While Nihl likely caught Cade offguard, the suprise was immediately gone, there was plenty of time to counter it. For comparison

or this is how it looks when you bite more than you can chew. Note how they had to let go of the choke after seconds? It was not the case with Nihl. If Cade could've prevented it he would've, but he couldn't.

This is simply not true. This occurs on issue 14 of Legacy.

Go back and look and you will see that Nihl never pushed Cade. An unrefined and bloodlusted Cade is engaging Talon, and Nihl interrupts AS HE JUST WALKS INTO THE SCENE and then force chokes Cade before he even know he is there.

You are seriously using a clip from TCW in order to argue your point? Where did you read or what TCW writer ever said that is exactly what had occured? Savage Opress is a brute of a character, him slamming Asajj and Dooku like that falls totally in line with literally all his other combative feats. He is a barbarian. Although I'm sure at least Dooku could have broken the choke, there is no actual indication that what you are trying to argue had actually happened.

Melee combat, especially the use of edged weapons, is highly integrated into Nagai culture. It is a rare Nagai who does not display an expert's hand in the use of blades of all sizes.

That would be awesome if Kit Fisto wasn't a fully trained Jedi Master or a master of Shii-Cho.

But before he was a sith, before he was a warlord, Nihl was a tracker - a hunter. The best of all the Nagai.

—Star Wars: Legacy

Ok? Kit Fisto isn't game. He is a Jedi.

The man who would eventually take the name Darth Nihl was once a Nagai warlord and a scourge of the Unknown Regions before joining the Sith. Darth Nihl used his latent skill with the Force to lead bands of marauders in raids all across his world, well outside of the domain of the Galactic Alliance.

So he had a warband and force powers to use against non-force sensitives? What's this have to do with an advantage over Kit Fisto? It speaks for his tactical knowledge but Kit Fisto was a leader too, he was a general in the Clone Wars.

While rebuilding the Sith, Darth Krayt encounters Darth Nihl and offers him a place within the Sith order. Nihl agrees, undergoes the training to become a Sith Lord, and rises to the rank of Emperor's Hand after his predecessor dies under mysterious circumstances. Darth Nihl is an ambitious Sith Lord who lets nothing stand in the way of his continued ascent.

Wish we knew anything about his predecessor, or even how he killed him. This falls in line with accolades, and again the last thing to be considered.

A select few Sith Lords are given the title of Emperor's Hand, a tradition that Darth Krayt has resurrected from the days of Palpatine. These Hands function as the Emperor's agents throughout the galaxy, performing secret tasks at Krayt's whim. The position of Emperor's Hand is one of great honor, and it is fought over among the Sith Lords viciously.

How much do we know about the majority of the surrounding Sith? Little to nothing, other than Talon, Maladi,Wyyrlock. and a few others.

I'm not sure where that notion comes from. He was leading, literally leading from the front, the Massacre at Ossus. He caught Cade offguard once. So now he is a combatant who is uncapable of a fair fight? Hardly.

He stomped Wolf Sazen at Ossus, later they had a rematch with the help of Cade, yet Nihl still held his own. He also had a lengthy duel with a prime Cade who just speed blitzed Darth Talon. Talon herself was a Hand, very deadly, skilled, agile and fast. That feat alone should put Nihl on par (or beyond) Fisto's speed tier.

Clearly he wasn't leading from the front in a fashion that would award him the combative credibility you are arguing for. When Kol was stomping Sith left and right and standing on top of a pile of their corpses he was no where to be found.

He "stomped" a very average Jedi combatant, whom had already killed a large number of Sith? That's supposed to be impressive? And again, you are totally twisting what had actually happened. In their rematch, Sazen held his own against Nihl WITH ONE ARM. Cade interrupted their fight and attacked Nihl, and then Nihl and Cade fought 1v1. Again, you are twisting what had actually happened.

Cade blitzing Talon happened on issue 18 of the series, at this time Cade had no formal jedi training since Ossus, and very little Sith training. You actually believe he was in his prime? Also given the fact that Cade and Talon had been sparring frequently before this occurrence, it comes to no surprise that he could dispatch her. And Nihl's and Cade's fight was hardly lengthy, and he got his arm cut off and nearly killed. Cade chose not to kill him only because Krayt wanted him to, and Cade wanted to spite Krayt. He should be dead.

Read the that issue and you will see for yourself. All that I have said is presented exactly as it were in the comics.

Edited by PurpleDelirium

The irony is staggering.

I give you issue numbers, and scans that entirely detail the events that I am explaining.

It sure is easy to make a smart remark instead of actually countering anything I said.

Maybe that's because I actually provide sources and the whole picture, rather than what is just convenient for my argument.

Feel free to point out what I have supposedly fabricated.

Edited by PurpleDelirium

It sure is easy to make a smart remark instead of actually countering anything I said.

I did several times. But it's hard to counter when you just dig your head in the sand and go "nope".

Feel free to point out what I have supposedly fabricated.

I have literally 0 interest to go on with this trainwreck.

I did several times. But it's hard to counter when you just dig your head in the sand and go "nope".

Never said nope, I gave valid and factual reasons to explain why you are wrong or that the said point doesn't hold merit in this argument. I am sorry but I refuse to believe Kit Fisto is akin to a game animal because Nihl apparantly was a great hunter and tracker. How exactly does that, or many of the other points you have made, hold any weight against a fight with a fully trained Jedi Master lol??

Have you ever considered that maybe, you might be wrong?

I have literally 0 interest to go on with this trainwreck.

I agree, I'd rather be proven wrong by someone with factual information, rather than pick apart an argument that is based off of incomplete and misleading scans, as well as borderline lies.

Edited by PurpleDelirium

I agree, I'd rather be proven wrong by someone with factual information, rather than pick apart an argument that is based off of incomplete and misleading scans, as well as borderline lies.

Also, being Krayt's hand doesn't necessarily mean that he is some amazing combatant like most seem to think he is.

The position of Emperor's Hand is one of great honor, and it is fought over among the Sith Lords viciously.

Lol, keep embarrassing yourself, it's actually pretty funny.

Your reasonings remind me of this joke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak9dY2c_X5Y

Edited by cs_zoltan

Lol, keep embarrassing yourself, it's actually pretty funny.

I see you do not understand that accolades is the last thing to be considered, even though I have attempted to make that clear to you several times.

Given that we no little to nothing about the majority of the Sith sorrounding Nihl, and even LESS about any that do not already fill in an important position in Krayt's empire, it does little to nothing to explain why Kit Fisto wouldn't be able to stand up against Nihl.

And again, you completely fail to counter any of the points I had made earlier. I guess I am really supposed to expect Kit Fisto to possess the combative prowess of a Deer, just because Nihl was an awesome hunter. lmao.

You mentioning embarrassment makes me feel a little sad for you, knowing that you have completely run this entire argument on incomplete facts, cherry picked scans, and pointless accolades and now lack literally any ability to counter any point I refuted.

And now you are resorting to petty insults; yeah that really makes your arguments look so much more convincing and credible ;)

Edited by PurpleDelirium