Cross Sever PvE que

It becomes difficult to enjoy FlashPoints let alone operations when I can't find a group for even 1. It would really help to have a que system for PvE and cross severs so you can group anytime. :wea_03:

Flash Points

Operations

also Battle for Illum area.

maybe some Heroic missions

Edited by Bansheeblitz
What needs a que

No. Never in a thousand years.

I suggest you do the following:

1. Type "/cjoin LFG". Many servers have a community run LFG channel.

2. Encourage others on your server to join the LFG channel. If you're having the problem, then I'm sure others are too.

3. Find a group of people interested in Operations and make your own group. In my experience there are always many people who want to do an Ops, but a lack of people willing to lead them. Take the time, organize it, schedule it, learn the fights, and do it.

It becomes difficult to enjoy FlashPoints let alone operations when I can't find a group for even 1. It would really help to have a que system for PvE and cross severs so you can group anytime. :wea_03:

I suggest you do some searching on the forums, there have been numerous discussions about all the pros and cons to this idea....

No. Never in a thousand years.

I suggest you do the following:

1. Type "/cjoin LFG". Many servers have a community run LFG channel.

2. Encourage others on your server to join the LFG channel. If you're having the problem, then I'm sure others are too.

3. Find a group of people interested in Operations and make your own group. In my experience there are always many people who want to do an Ops, but a lack of people willing to lead them. Take the time, organize it, schedule it, learn the fights, and do it.

That may be great for you sever but its not like that on mine. In reality there is no downside to this. Its just the same as pvp que matches. It would help light sever populations out. My sever loves to pvp. I am not going to spam all day lfg. I don't need your noob suggestions. I need a que support to be able to run anything.

Since my main hit 50, I have been able to find 3 groups to do BT HM. I haven't even been able to experience any content past foundry. I see no downside to anyone with a cross sever que. It only lets more people have the option to group together doing a flashpoint. While leveling I rarely got to do heroic missions because few would want too. Now at 50 there is alot of pve content I can't explore. And as for doing dailies for gear....maybe when hell freezes over, IMO dailies don't give enough credits, and the time for commendation for rewards I find horrible. I enjoy the game alot. So much that instead of quitting because of lack of content available for me to actually do, I will just make new alts and hope for a patch update. And the one side of content I can do PvP, i found immensely more enjoyable in the 1-49 bracket. I don't enjoy having **** gear against 50s with good gear. its lopsided. even if i could get some FP gear that would help my odds.

i found immensely more enjoyable in the 1-49 bracket. I don't enjoy having **** gear against 50s with good gear. its lopsided. even if i could get some FP gear that would help my odds.

Not really, Expertise is two edged.

1.It increases your damage done.

2. Its reduces damage taken.

Aside from a few pieces (relics) Pvp gear is far superior for pvp.

I can understand your pain, At the moment im on a dead end server, i live in the pacific so my hours are nowhere near the standard east coast raid times.

But i think the LFG cross server tool is a bad idea.

The suggestions earlier in this thread are all good ones and I hesitate to add one more.

-re roll on another more populated server.

With character transfers and maybe server merges in the future, I can't see this happen, nor would I want it to. Otherwise I could join a cross server FP, need on everything, act like a Dick, and then hop back to my server with no punishment whatsoever.

Once individual server populations are sorted, which I understand will be a long time, then things should be much better. Until then be patient and try some of the alternatives people suggested, as I'm confident BW won't release cross server PVE for a looong time if ever.

wow everyone post on this gonna be a negative Nancy. have any of you played world of warcraft. That game has a cross sever instance que. it works very well. and as for loot, they just make class specific loot for needs on the purple gear. meaning you cant be a dbag and click need on something you would never use. and also the suggestion to pick a new sever is a load of crap. I play the one I am on with real life friends. As would any online game I play and im sure most people do that. To you haters thinking this would ruin the game take the :wea_03: out of your butt and realize my suggestion is just a way so more people can enjoy the game. Id like to see more players not less. and I do know pvp gear is good for pvp. But decent pve gear helps to obtain the pvp gear. my **** gear does not help obtain pvp gear.

Way to read negativity in something that didn't have any.

You have a problem, we suggested some solutions.wheres the negativity?

Honestly, if you're getting rolled in pvp its not the gear. I do fine with my sub 300expt

okay. I know about pvp. I understand things like gear and what stats do. Its not the point of this post. Yes I am in a guild. Yes I know how to LFG. Yes I have been on during peak hours of population. I have done all I can to try and play the flashpoint content. The whole point of this post. This game needs a PvE cross sever que.

wow everyone post on this gonna be a negative Nancy. have any of you played world of warcraft. That game has a cross sever instance que. it works very well. and as for loot, they just make class specific loot for needs on the purple gear. meaning you cant be a dbag and click need on something you would never use. and also the suggestion to pick a new sever is a load of crap. I play the one I am on with real life friends. As would any online game I play and im sure most people do that. To you haters thinking this would ruin the game take the :wea_03: out of your butt and realize my suggestion is just a way so more people can enjoy the game. Id like to see more players not less. and I do know pvp gear is good for pvp. But decent pve gear helps to obtain the pvp gear. my **** gear does not help obtain pvp gear.

actually - I HAVE played WoW. which is why I'm personally utterly against cross server auto grouping. its not worth it. its impossible to make troll prove because every measure they tried implementing to protect people ended up being used against them. and it kept getting worse and worse and worse... does lfg need fixing? sure. and maybe some server merges are in order. but random cross server group tool is not a good solution. especially not the way it works in WoW.

The lFG has fostered an entire generation of people who refuse to better themselves and who are content with just being carried through content.

Its unhealthy and rarely suceeds in the real world, why should we ahve to have it here?

I notice you refuse to re-roll on another server because you play with IRL friends, if you have irl friends you don't need a LFG.......