What happened to the six-week content cycle?

Machine-Elf

Holidays happen. God forbid they get a couple of weeks to spend with family instead of working. Also, you need to get a calendar and count again. 1.6 launched December 11th, as I recall. It's been about 4 weeks since then. 6-8 weeks per patch, minus 4 weeks, equals...? Maths are hard.

the holidays are a pretty pathetic excuse for a two week delay, they aren't exactly a surprise they can be planned for, a few days is one thing, but 2 weeks is pretty excessive.

They did plan for it, they took 2 weeks off and made it well known that there would be a longer gap between patches.

They did plan for it, they took 2 weeks off and made it well known that there would be a longer gap between patches.

thats not planning for it, thats just shutting down and giving up on trying to have consistent service. they easily could have pulled some resouces from their big projects that have no real release date announced and had them put something together in less time so they could keep promises they already made. But, they know enough fanboys and apologists exist that they can really just blow anything off with any sort of excuse and have people willingly accept it.

thats not planning for it, thats just shutting down and giving up on trying to have consistent service. they easily could have pulled some resouces from their big projects that have no real release date announced and had them put something together in less time so they could keep promises they already made. But, they know enough fanboys and apologists exist that they can really just blow anything off with any sort of excuse and have people willingly accept it.

Troll?

Or just doesn't have a job...

How dare you spend time with your family!

You expect such customers as this to treat people as human beings?

Troll?

Or just doesn't have a job...

my due dates don't change because the holidays came up. Every where else when you say you are going to deliver every six weeks you are expected to do so. Again, if it was a couple days it wouldn't a big deal, but 2 weeks is a lot, imagine if your trash wasn't picked up for two weeks.

Another lie from the Dev's and you should all know that by now.

Really it's crystal clear they don't care anymore now that TOR is down to 200k and dropping fast. Really go find a game with a good Dev Team like Secret World.

Another lie from the Dev's and you should all know that by now.

Really it's crystal clear they don't care anymore now that TOR is down to 200k and dropping fast. Really go find a game with a good Dev Team like Secret World.

How about no. Also clear to back the those so called numbers because as far as I can see the population is pretty stable. One more thing, I would really appreciate if you only spoke for yourself on how you feel about the game because you certainly do not speak for me.