Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

tarnredaxe

explain to me how the server Gradens of Talla which on a good day has maybe 40-60 active players at any given time is not allowed to transfer yet. These other servers must have like 10 actives if this is the case and if they are low populated servers how many transfers does Bio-Ware actually expect to have off them.....

explain to me how the server Gradens of Talla which on a good day has maybe 40-60 active players at any given time is not allowed to transfer yet. These other servers must have like 10 actives if this is the case and if they are low populated servers how many transfers does Bio-Ware actually expect to have off them.....

I can confirm that my former server, The Shadow Runner, had even less active players on a good day online ;)

Same thing with Begeren Colony, most of guild unsubbing today.

We've had enough of sitting back waiting for changes. Re roll? Yes. But in another game.. Not this one..

Good job BW and EA.. You must be proud, "We understand its important to beable to play with your friends" No you don't you see it important that we stay on a server that we hate.. After we stayed with you from Start till now.. We never left.. We stayed dedicated.. Waiting for that Server Transfer off. So we could be back with people we know.

No.. You want us to stay on a dead server.. Good job indeed..

Same thing with Begeren Colony, most of guild unsubbing today.

We've had enough of sitting back waiting for changes. Re roll? Yes. But in another game.. Not this one..

Good job BW and EA.. You must be proud, "We understand its important to beable to play with your friends" No you don't you see it important that we stay on a server that we hate.. After we stayed with you from Start till now.. We never left.. We stayed dedicated.. Waiting for that Server Transfer off. So we could be back with people we know.

No.. You want us to stay on a dead server.. Good job indeed..

If you rather unsub than exert a little patience... /shrug

If you rather unsub than exert a little patience... /shrug

by a little patience if you mean playing on and rerolling on 3 servers only to have them all drop to 10-15 person fleets in primetime for the past 3-4 months...yes...i am done exerting patience.

by a little patience if you mean playing on and rerolling on 3 servers only to have them all drop to 10-15 person fleets in primetime for the past 3-4 months...yes...i am done exerting patience.

I didn't mean to question your decision, hell, I know how it feels to play on a completely dead server. I was just wondering why you'd choose to unsub now, with characters transfers being rolled out to fix the population issues...

Yes the other servers REALLY do have that many less people, The Razor for one, last time I logged on my main there it had about 3 people on fleet... as a comparison my new server I rerolled on had 40 + people on at the exact same time.

Did all of you really miss the part where they will be adding more transfer servers?

The part that ticks me off is there is NO option for you to pick the destination AT ALL.... many people have rerolled a month or more ago (like me) but will not be able to transfer their main and alts from their dead server to the new one they already rerolled to until PAID transfers come out.... rather convenient for BW huh, heres a "free" transfer to a server you dont want, but dont worry you can PAY us to go to the new server you are already on because this is all your fault you picked a lame server 6 months ago.:mad:

Edited by JediKalel

The part that ticks me off is there is NO option for you to pick the destination AT ALL.... many people have rerolled a month or more ago (like me) but will not be able to transfer their main and alts from their dead server to the new one they already rerolled to until PAID transfers come out.... rather convenient for BW huh, heres a "free" transfer to a server you dont want, but dont worry you can PAY us to go to the new server you are already on because this is all your fault you picked a lame server 6 months ago.:mad:

Will you please accept you are ony one person in a community of over one million people, they can not pander to the whims of every spoilt little brat.

Cry me a river, lol

You cannot let people pick servers themselves this early in the transfers, people are stupid and you would crash a few of the worlds as you all would mindlessly flock to some magical server you think has more people. Only to over fill it and spend hours waiting in queue.

Anyhow, if you went off and re-rolled on another server, great. Now you have 2 servers you can play on. Enjoy

Maybe people like the ones complaining shouldn't have cried about the queue times. Bioware was given a choice of having people wait in queues at launch and not be able to play, or create more servers so people could play. There's no winning with some of you. Please unsub and go cry elsewhere. Or **** and be patient, they're doing the transfers in waves. Dev tracker is so hard to locate and read, i know.

Anyhow, if you went off and re-rolled on another server, great. Now you have 2 servers you can play on. Enjoy

Yes because I realllllly want to play on 2 different servers..... I'm not saying I wanted to immediately be able to transfer to the server of my choice, but I dont expect to have to PAY to move to my new server that I was forced to reroll to because BW failed on my other one and its dead.

Before you say "but they are moving you to a higher pop server for free".... yeah thats fine and dandy for people who didnt already RESTART the entire game because they couldnt play their old toons on a server with 4 people on fleet, if some of you like getting whatever crap they feel like throwing your way and calling a "fix" then more power to you, dont belittle the people that dont feel the same.

Will you please accept you are ony one person in a community of over one million people, they can not pander to the whims of every spoilt little brat.

This sir you are a gentleman and a scholar. God I bet you people also expect pharmacy companies to just give you your crazy meds and not test them out on a few thousands people 1st right?

This sir you are a gentleman and a scholar. God I bet you people also expect pharmacy companies to just give you your crazy meds and not test them out on a few thousands people 1st right?

Yeah because Rx drugs that could potentially KILL people are the same as a videogame:rolleyes:

Yes because I realllllly want to play on 2 different servers..... I'm not saying I wanted to immediately be able to transfer to the server of my choice, but I dont expect to have to PAY to move to my new server that I was forced to reroll to because BW failed on my other one and its dead.

Before you say "but they are moving you to a higher pop server for free".... yeah thats fine and dandy for people who didnt already RESTART the entire game because they couldnt play their old toons on a server with 4 people on fleet, if some of you like getting whatever crap they feel like throwing your way and calling a "fix" then more power to you, dont belittle the people that dont feel the same.

Who created the character on your new server for you to play? Who chose the server that you rolled the new character on? Who made the choice to abandon your original server and re-roll? Who is ultimately responsible for your current level of frustration?

All of those questions have the same answer, whether you want to admit it or not.

That said, have some more patience and your server issues will be rectified when they finally add your server(s) to the list.

I don't get why you '"couldn't" play your other characters. All my characters worked just fine.

Oh my mistake, you didn't "want" to play your characters. Please tell me how this is Bioware's problem and not your own?

Fair enough, I didnt "want" to play my other characters on my dead server because this is an MMO not a single player RPG.... that would make it BW's problem that my server is so dead that its not an MMO on that server anymore, not mine.

The question I have...in the days to come are they going to roll our more transfer servers because we all know there are about 30 more servers that need it.

Also, why is the Fatman a destination server? That's one of the two servers I see at "very heavy" in the evenings.

Fair enough, I didnt "want" to play my other characters on my dead server because this is an MMO not a single player RPG.... that would make it BW's problem that my server is so dead that its not an MMO on that server anymore, not mine.

So then, this left you with a few options to handle the situation. Option one, make friends. That's exactly what I did as the server population fell on my server. Made friends, and we all played together. Problem solved.

Option two: Manually transfer to a higher populated server. Once our server's population fell so low we didn't want to play on it anymore, we all packed up and moved over to a highly populated server.

Your server is not dead. It just has a very low population. Improvise, adapt, overcome. It'll do you some good in life. I still fail to see where YOUR shortcomings are Bioware's problems and how they owe you.