** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.

WRONG that ready to patch thing is another key for a beta test weekend promotion.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is impossible to say when you get in or when you dont. Because we dont know how many that redeemed the code in september october etc. Could be that the next wave is september, but also september was the slowest month, so october can be in too, you'll never know. Or maybe only 3 ppl redeemed in september and 3 ppl in october, then november will get in too.

That was just an example, but the thing is that if nobody have the numbers of redeemers, we will have absolutly no clue when to expecting early access.

I redeemed in late november, I'm hoping to get in today. But probably at this rate I will get in tomorrow.

I got an email, saying your Saga Begins

"The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

However I got no code to enter, does the game just start working now, am at work and can't check.

I think I'm in: CODE REDEMPTION

I just went to my launcher right before I received my email this morning and it went right in game.

There is no code to enter, it just starts working. :)

Oct. 8th here - really hoping I'll make it in the 4th wave, though it doesn't seem likely :( Looking up though, these two first waves has almost covered a month of pre-orders, and september was the one with the fewest orders. Perhaps with a bonus wave I'll make it ;)

Wild guess:

The first days afther the pre-order opened: Huge spike in pre-orders

Aug-->maybe mid november: Not that many preorders

Mid november---> Present time: Maybe a huge spike again?

I pre-ordered 14 days ago i think. I wanted to see where this game was going before i got my order in. Having seen how much preassure EA can do to developers i feared the worst. And i think there are alot of ppl out there that think the same as me.

This, and the fact that alot of ppl are lazy, and preordered late because of other reasons

Edited by Skremt

Stop pretending you know they are letting fewer people in that they could. You have to give them the benefit of the doubt because you simply don't know.

If anything, I'm sure their biggest wish is to let as many people in as possible so that they can reduce the amount of crying.

Stopping the waves in the afternoon doesn't mean they'r taking an 18 hour break; it's probably because peak time is in the evening. Lots of people work during the day.

Stop being bitter, it's going to come!

You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.

No, that's the code redemption page. He redeemed his preorder code on 9/22 and redeemed his beta code in november. That page doesn't show when you bought the game.