Why is the Foundry still bugged?

Why is HK-47 still bugged? Every time I go in there the power core drops - he is immune and there are no consoles to destroy and then he will get his buff and 1-shot the tank. I am so sick of going into content and dying because of bugged fights that have yet to be fixed since launch. What is the deal?

Why is HK-47 still bugged? Every time I go in there the power core drops - he is immune and there are no consoles to destroy and then he will get his buff and 1-shot the tank. I am so sick of going into content and dying because of bugged fights that have yet to be fixed since launch. What is the deal?

Truth: SWTOR has 1 coder currently and they are not allowed coffee because coffee costs money.

Workaround: Well when the core drops without consoles I'd just run out of the encounter so it resets and hope that it doesn't bug that way again (the core dropping in the wrong spot is much easier to deal with).

• 1 month later...

Never seen this particular bug.

I've seen the other one where HK will get the red target under his feet as if he is in the core, but he can still be targetted and hit. I always try and warn the tank and melee that they should move away from him, but they always igore me and few seconds later, BAM, they die (crushed by an invisible core). :)

It pisses me off more that Revan's loot chest (on Normal) contains level 33 items and not level 37 items like the rest of the instance. :p

Edited by ZeroPlus

funny i have played since b4 the launch since i was a beta tester and still playing and have played that FP time and time again in groups and soloed and last time was a week or so ago and dont recall any bugs interfering in my success in beating HK or any other part of that FP. Now has a bug occurred since that week or so ago maybe but not at that time or any time for me b4 that.

Definitely an annoying bug. Ways to mitigate:

1. Make sure all adds are down before going back to DPSing him.

2. Back off on DPS a little.

It appears that what happens is that you "out damage" is phase. i.e. He goes into core but already has enough damage to have triggered his next "go into the core" phase. Usually this then causes multiple add spawns and the core problems the OP noted.

But to agree with all of the other posters, fix this already please :) It's just going to get worse with 2.0.

Best way to deal with that bug is to run out of his range (generally, back towards the way you came into the room). He'll pull out of the Core once he can't shoot you anymore. Generally when this happens, he won't actually get the supercharged buff if you do this.

This is what I do, works fine.