Can I pursue side-romance options with NPC's while still wooing my companion?

redhotllama

Thanks in advance!

Yup.

Many comp romances don't kick off until early/mid 40s though, so it may take some time.

Incidentally, hitting ESC key removes you from a convo without penalty. What I do is, if I see I have the flirt option (and I have a love interest comp with me) I hit ESC, switch the LI out with C2 and then do the convo lol. That way I don't lose any affection.

Some companions won't lose affection for you should you flirt or even sleep with other people. Hell some even like it!

Awesome, I was wondering about that too. Has anyone tried NPC romances while

***Spoilers***

being married?

Yeah. See my first post lol. As long as your LI comp is not around, there's no affection hit. The only way you can get a "divorce" (so to speak) is if you start sleeping around with another comp on your ship. Then comes the dramatic "this can't go on, choose one of us!" scene. :D

Some companions won't lose affection for you should you flirt or even sleep with other people. Hell some even like it!

***Spoilers***

being married?

Just make sure your romancable is not with you come time when you talk to the opposite sex.

For example on my Bounty Hunter, if I'm talking to a female and a (flirt) option pops up, if Mako is with me I dont' do it. usually playing with a friend so i dn't answer at all and let him flirt.

If she is not with me, then its flirt away.

Out of curiousity, who are these comps? Both of mine as a smuggler lose affection when I flirt with other NPCs.

On my Imperial Agent Vector doesn't mind me sleeping with other people, and I've heard for males that Kaliyo definitely doesn't either.

***Spoilers***

?

Actually, Vector has something interesting (and funny) to say to the Imp Agent during that whole thing.

I was initially concerned, but it turned out great.