Novarre cap before gates down?

jjmartin

I haven't seen this one before, but it just happened in a wz.

Screenshot shows them capping south before the game starts - both side nodes are unclaimed.

Here's the link, don't know how to post pics in thread here. LINK

If any CS person cares to investigate, it was about 5:30pm PST, you can probably track it down based on the player names.

Edited by jjmartin

Twice now I have seen someone accidentally get outside of our base before the game starts. Both of these times the guy didn't go to the node even though a couple people asked them to haha.

My best guess is someone figured out how to do that or they just accidentally got out there and decided to go for it. If it is the latter then I'd just laugh it off but its hard to know.

Once I was climbing everywhere in the spawn before the game start and happened to go outside the spawn. I could have capped at least 2 nodes before the begenning lol BUT I saw one player of the other team in the same situation and this guy was gdoing it on purpose lol and I killed him XD

Once I was climbing everywhere in the spawn before the game start and happened to go outside the spawn. I could have capped at least 2 nodes before the begenning lol BUT I saw one player of the other team in the same situation and this guy was gdoing it on purpose lol and I killed him XD

It amazes me that Bioware never learns. This same issue occurred on Voidstar at launch. It is an amazingly easy fix. They just have to place invisible walls far higher than any player can reach around the spawn. Other games do it ... tons of them.

i actually am aware of how to do this ive seen ppl do it and ive put in a bug report on what is involved, so hopefully it gets looked at

I put in a bug report months ago about a bug that everyone has known about since release (after 2nd door on voidstar the barrier is bugged to where all moves that are ranged / jumps / pulls can be used with los from under the door) They still haven't done the easiest change in the world, make the barriers hit the ground instead of leaving a crease... We actually had this char named "angrygirl" who was shooting us under it, so we had a guy pull her up to our side from the crease and rocked her... was kinda funny but to have to do that at this point is stupid...

I put in a bug report months ago about a bug that everyone has known about since release (after 2nd door on voidstar the barrier is bugged to where all moves that are ranged / jumps / pulls can be used with los from under the door) They still haven't done the easiest change in the world, make the barriers hit the ground instead of leaving a crease... We actually had this char named "angrygirl" who was shooting us under it, so we had a guy pull her up to our side from the crease and rocked her... was kinda funny but to have to do that at this point is stupid...

I hope someone breaks into your house one night, and when you shoot him while hiding under your bed, he complains to the cops that the gap between your bed and the floor is stupid and the cops fine you and make you cut the legs off your bed so it goes all the way to the floor

or if you dont have a gun then when you jump out with your baseball bat and Smash him

in fact, all players on the defending team should be able to click on the barrier and crawl under it

Edited by Arlanon