Login Service Currently Unavailable

TheNevet

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had this issue and ran fixlauncher.exe and got past the error message no problem.

happy gaming! =-)

i repeated myself cuz i have no clue about forums and couldn't find my first post lmao sorry :rolleyes:

have fun!

Edited by Nar_Keth
double post

OMG it looks like the whole SWTOR community is in this thread - lets hope they sort it out quick else bio-ware might find alot of subscribers will be very dissapointed and move over to different games (plenty out there),

its ok for the F2P but subs expect some kind of continuaty in there gaming experience..

6 hours ago I was online but now I cant log-in.

The other problem: disconection. When I play in early hours 6h-14h (local time - +2 GMT) dont have a problem , but when the most of US users come online , my internet connection crashes every 5-10-15 min. I know that this problem is reported all the time but why when I stopped my high-speed wireless and put one slower USB internet I dont have a problem and can play hours without be disconected ? In 5-10-15 min period my ingame connection still shows red line --- but I still stay connected and can continue to play.

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update while we are still looking into the issue. It appears to be an intermittent issue when logging in. If you are receiving the error when logging in at the launcher, wait a few minutes and please try again.

I will update you as soon as I have more information. Thanks!

-eric

OMG it looks like the whole SWTOR community is in this thread - lets hope they sort it out quick else bio-ware might find alot of subscribers will be very dissapointed and move over to different games (plenty out there),

its ok for the F2P but subs expect some kind of continuaty in there gaming experience..

This kind of thing has always, and continues to happen in WoW too. Amazingly it's only the first time I've seen it happen in this game.

well it is either fixed, or it was a problem with too many people trying to log in at the same time lol. I tried again after giving up for an hour, and I was in without any problems. Too bad i was just getting ready to go to bed :). Well i hope it still works in the morning, maybe i can finally hit my weekly rep max for the event lol

This worked for me:

Find your CMD program icon. Run as administrator.

Type in IPCONFIG, hit enter.

Type in IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS, hit enter.

Start the SWTOR client again. It will download a small patch, and let you continue as normal.

I tried it, still wont let me log in. I m running as admin, and I have follow step by step. still nothing

The "login currently unavailable" issue should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience!

-eric

as quick as you guys fixed that issue, should fix the issue of lack of character transfers because its effecting my gameplay experience in a negative way.