Please Help with Alderan

Kuolema

Ok I Just defeated Nomar Organa. Lady Thull called me and asked for my help, but i chose the dark side option. Now my class quest seems to have ended. Its telling me to go to the Elysium in a private shuttle, There is no indication where the shuttle is.

Also when i take the regular shuttle to Elysium its a heroic area.

I AM SOOOOO lost.

• 2 weeks later...

The personal shuttle is missing its green marker which is a bug. The quest has not ended, the shuttle is just very difficult to find. A lot of people have problems with this, and theres several threads about the issue on the forums.

For the record, the shuttle is in a cathedral-like structure on the mountainside, other side of the river, almost directly north from outpost Ghrent. East and slightly north from Ghrent, near the foundations of Elysium there is a trail that leads to the river, and directly opposite on the other side there is a trail that leads northwest up the mountainside, then you take the first turn to the right and follow trail that leads northeast to the shuttle.

Edited by Karkais

• 2 years later...

Found the shuttle (hard) - when you get up top the folk are in the low 30's - my char was 33 Sith Sor..

I cannot rem when I got the call for help but I rejected also for dark points :-( (big mistake)

Can you go back and pick up anywhere to sort out the mess you make by doing that ? and get exp points - you will need more level to handle Vash and seems like this would be a good place to get it