Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

Xinika

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to try the 4/14/23 spec now, it runs in force technique correct? I know shadow tech is there but most of the points are in balance I.e force strike for the mind crush proc.

Looking forward to trying it in action now

Force Technique is correct. Have fun.

What skills are the "DPS number builders" for the 27/0/14(27/1/13) specs. I seem to be a jack of all trades in WZ's, but not having high DPS numbers. I'm averaging around 100k DPS, 40K prot, and >10 medals a match. I can put pressure on objectives when needed solo or keep my guarded target alive, but never seem to achieve that amount of DPS I see yourself(vids) or others in WZ's

• 2 weeks later...

• I am part of an elite guild and need some data to prove my worth in raids
  • I need some parser results and real numbers for DPS
  • Almost full 63 now and can do a PB of 1400 dps(EC HM tanks) and depending on mechanics of fight melee limits me to 1100 dps with mox parser. Can get burst damage with boss health under 30% spin strike have crit for over 9k for shadow strike and spin stike
  • Major problem is force regen. I use cloak and blackout constantly in rotation and still can end up relying on force strike to regen. force current rotation guide http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/pve/jedi-consular/jedi-shadow/infiltration/dps-rotation-and-cooldowns

Looking at your hybrid 0/27/14 seems to make sense( pls post parser numbers )

If not Balance is the only option what spec for PVE?

current spec 6/32/3

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/f1754a53-70cd-4e34-af4e-fb88013491d2

Stat goal(almost there now)

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/f1754a53-70cd-4e34-af4e-fb88013491d2

Need to compete with Vanguard dps (2500 dps) Gunslingers at the same and sages that get 2k

is shadow even possible to hit 1600 to 1800 w/ my gear and stats

Edited by jblazed

• 2 weeks later...

Great work. Starting my shadow now and this forum definitely. Im just wondering how to handler the force bar when u choose the balance build. I was playing with sorcerer madness (balance mirror) and sometimes i even run out of mana...ops, i mean force point, and the sorc has 500 points. I have no clue how this can work with 100 of the shadow.

Even so, by ur videos i see that u give preference for using that tree. I was personaly thinking that i may up leveling as kineck then maybe trade tree.

• 4 weeks later...
Great work. Starting my shadow now and this forum definitely. Im just wondering how to handler the force bar when u choose the balance build. I was playing with sorcerer madness (balance mirror) and sometimes i even run out of mana...ops, i mean force point, and the sorc has 500 points. I have no clue how this can work with 100 of the shadow.

Even so, by ur videos i see that u give preference for using that tree. I was personaly thinking that i may up leveling as kineck then maybe trade tree.

Balance will soon be the worst build known to man for the shadow class.

• 2 weeks later...

OK please keep in mind i leveled my shadow up as a tank to 50. now im wanting to try out the dps route for pvp. I have a 4 piece war hero striker set up on my shadow right. Im looking at this spec your 0/14/27 would you be using the shadow technique or force technique http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#0-18cif-2d6ee83cf can you suggest a good rotation for the attacks what to start with and so on sort of ?

or would a full infiltration spec be better for dps in warzones ?

Edited by DarthObelisk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Also, is Shinarika still playing SWTOR?

I saw one of her comments on one of her youtube videos (specifically this one

) mentioning her computer breaking or something of the nature. Said she would be playing again soon though. But "soon" can be very vague lol

Also I am very curious as to what happened to the Watchmen guild as a whole. Anyone know if they still play because I don't think I've ever seen them since maybe December. (and Yes, I play on the same server as them)

Edited by UrbanSaint

I saw one of her comments on one of her youtube videos (specifically this one
) mentioning her computer breaking or something of the nature. Said she would be playing again soon though. But "soon" can be very vague lol

Also I am very curious as to what happened to the Watchmen guild as a whole. Anyone know if they still play because I don't think I've ever seen them since maybe December. (and Yes, I play on the same server as them)

Watchmen is for the most part gone, most of them are not coming back to SWToR. Whether Shin comes back is another matter entirely.

Also...

Slipperz is Nataly. Not entirely sure if this is also Shin, but can't say for sure since I've only talked to Slipperz in passing. Excellent shadow as well, regardless.

Shin and Nataly are two different people.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto