Quick Daily Run or Gear Run Checkboxes for Groupfinder?

I think it would be a good idea to add a feature in groupfinder for endgame stuff where people can check if they're going for a quick and breezy daily run, skipping whatever they could, or if they need the gear and want to take on all bosses. I have a few 50's, and always pass down my mods via legacy gear, so I have no need to run flashpoints for gear, just bh comms. But I always feel a bit bad when a member of the group is 14k hp, and clearly can use any and all drops from the flashpoint, but we expect them to wizz through everything with us. Sometimes people even get angry, for some odd reason, at the wiff of someone slowing them down for a chance at extra gear. I think the separation would be nice to let fresh 50's gear up quicker, and to learn some endgame content the way a lot of us did in the very 1st few months of the game's release. Just an idea.

I agree. I know I have done things over and over and would rather speed through regardless of the other players. But for my lower level toons I would like to run a FP at least once in its entirety (I'm a completeness freak :rak_01:). Adding options for this to group finder would help a lot. Edited by Timonius

If you've been playing on the PTS you'll know this is a non-issue now.

The new daily (Lv 55) rewards 10 Elite Comms for a HM FP. There is a weekly cap on these (150). You can earn an additional 2 Elite comms per boss killed. The bonus and final bosses drop 69s (new SM Ops gear).

Every HM FP in 2.0 will be a full run.

I'd be shocked if there's a major patch between now and 2.0, so this is being solved.