LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

Bisexual woman here! I'm married to a man, but that doesn't make me stop being bi, and I am proud to be bi. I have gone through a lot of hard times because of it.

I play on Drooga's Pleasure Barge mostly, also The Harbinger.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, okay so first off if you play on Fatman, either side you probably know me. lol I'm Elegantdisaster/Boomingsilence. For you that have, i need no introduction.

For the others I'm a heterosexual transwoman. <3 my gay buddies on here!

RepublicGurl, i grew up in Michigan, in Saginaw. I live kinda close still too.

Edited by Yasminesouleater

I am a bisexual woman who has been a gamer since I could hold a controller.

I can't wait until Bioware introduces the SGRA into the game. Maybe then my twi'lek BH can have a happy ever after. :3

It's a pleasure to meet you all. <3

Do we have any LGBT Guilds starting up on The Harbinger now that we've had some character transfers go through? I'd seen so many on JJT and was hoping I'd get the chance to move there but it looks like it's more likely to be the other way around.

Just want some like minded people to hang and game with! It's getting lonely out in the cold all alone!

Do we have any LGBT Guilds starting up on The Harbinger now that we've had some character transfers go through? I'd seen so many on JJT and was hoping I'd get the chance to move there but it looks like it's more likely to be the other way around.

Just want some like minded people to hang and game with! It's getting lonely out in the cold all alone!

Well, the Knights/Lords of Stonewall has transferred, and are always looking for new members

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Just an ordinary Bi guy checking in, and wondering if there's a GLBT guild on Drooga's Pleasure Barge (to be honest, I just love the name of this server, never fails to make me laugh) on the Republic side. Checked topswtorguide, and found nothing so...

If there really ISN'T one, I'd be mighty interested in starting a GLBT-friendly guild on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, character name Adantia.

And can I just mention it's super awesome to have a cozy space like this? Makes me feel loved :)

Just transferred to Prophecy of the Five. My bf and I are looking for a glbt (friendly) guild. Or just some people to play with. We'd like to run more flashpoints and whatnot. Feel free to message me in game. Davnok (republic) or Dygol (Imp).