Class Quest missing since 4.0

Toccss

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nada, I know I don't have a problem with the continuity because I got the quest from a Instanced NPC, a instance I can't get in to anymore I might add :/

EDIT:

I called customer support, and the lady was nice enough to ask around, and apparently the devs know about the problem and there trying to work it out. So I can at least confirm they know **** is ****ed.

Edited by supajasiu

Same exact issue as you, even same planet except I just got to Quesh to start the quest and after the patch, it disappeared completely. Posted in the customer service section as well, made a ticket, no response on either. I find it completely ridiculous that an update/xpac that's story oriented, breaks your story line quest. How does a bug like this even get past beta testing. If there even was any beta testing.

Having the same issue. Sith Warrior on Quesh. Had class story to start the night before expansion update. Logged on after update and quest was gone. Searched everywhere to pick it back up. Nowhere in sight.

I entered a ticket and they closed it the next day saying it had been passed along. Very generic message.

Hope something gets fixed asap.....

I have the same issue on Alderaan, I can now no longer progress as a Sith Inquisitor. Problem is, this is my only character so I cannot just do the new stuff while it's fixed.

Pre-Patch - I had just seen Lady Rist and made her call down the Jedi. I received the next quest to go and see him.

Patch occurred.

Now I have no quest to see the Jedi

I can't re-enter the Rist area to redo the last bit

I cannot find any trace of a quest point I can re-start at.

Also opened a ticket but no answer

My class quests have gone to, on alderaan completed a quest for house Pantera and then nothing it just went. Phoned EA helpline and the guy on the phone was useless. I sent off a ticket, I cannot progress at all.

Yah I hit up twitter with my issue and submitted a ticket. Pretty much unplayable at this point. Sure, I could log on to my other characters but I want this fixed. =/

Same exact issue as you, even same planet except I just got to Quesh to start the quest and after the patch, it disappeared completely. Posted in the customer service section as well, made a ticket, no response on either. I find it completely ridiculous that an update/xpac that's story oriented, breaks your story line quest. How does a bug like this even get past beta testing. If there even was any beta testing.

Not sure what testing occurred. It would have been nice to have the PTS open so it could have been caught there and delayed the patch. This pretty much is game breaking.

Nada, I know I don't have a problem with the continuity because I got the quest from a Instanced NPC, a instance I can't get in to anymore I might add :/

EDIT:

I called customer support, and the lady was nice enough to ask around, and apparently the devs know about the problem and there trying to work it out. So I can at least confirm they know **** is ****ed.

thank you! thats a relief. but i wonder why they didnt post it on the forum as "known issue"

Updated the main post.

Note: If your lurking on the forums and have this issue please post it here so that the devs know roughly how many users this is effecting.

Thanks all.

Edited by Toccss
added info