Pylons Still bugged in 1.1.5c, lost "the Infernal" because of it...

As the title says. We had to reset the operation in order to complete the third boss in Nightmare Eternity Vault because it wouldn't let anyone click on the consoles for the puzzle. It actually bugged on us three times and we completed it on our fourth attempt. We completed the instance in less than two hours on nightmare mode and my group didn't receive our title, but we did receive the chest for the extra loot. ( http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/charlesconover/Screenshot_2012-03-20_20_07_46_803860-1.jpg )

We decided to attempt this because in the 1.1.5 Patch notes on March 6 stated, "An issue that could cause buttons to stop responding during the Ancient Pylons encounter has been fixed." Obviously it is still bugged and we were forced to reset the operation because it wasn't fixed. Most of the members from the Operations group wrote in a ticket about the issue and asking if we could have our title granted to us, the name of the members who completed the run on the left, all on the server Veela: http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/charlesconover/Screenshot_2012-03-20_20_07_35_529215.jpg .

After waiting to hear back from a CSR this was their response to the matter: http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/charlesconover/CSRresponse.jpg

I really hope that you guys will be able to grant us our title & achievement after stating that the bug with the Ancient Pylons boss was fixed.

Yours truly,

Acrylic of Veela

Edited by CharlesConover

Letting south finish on all four does not work for everyone. This is pure speculation, and because it may have worked for several groups, those folks swear by it and call everyone else noobs. Sorry, but until Bioware states an actual workaround, any solutions proposed on the forums are still speculation. This is why these threads still show up.

Letting south finish on all four does not work for everyone. This is pure speculation, and because it may have worked for several groups, those folks swear by it and call everyone else noobs. Sorry, but until Bioware states an actual workaround, any solutions proposed on the forums are still speculation. This is why these threads still show up.

Works if done right. If it doesn't you are noobs so just deal with it.

When done right, it works for everyone. Several groups is completely underselling it. One shot every week. Even had the top row solved already this week, just spun it one way then back the other making sure south solved first. Waiting for Bioware to spell it out for you and not listening to advice from those that have zero issues for 2+ months on the encounter is why threads like this still show up.