On the Molecular Stabilizer Market

Satedbuffalo

Prices on the harbinger appear to be the same, staying strong at ~200k. There are a few random posts of 170k, but that's the lowest I've seen personally and I check the market multiple times a day for those items. Still also see a lot of crafters posting "WTB Stabs @ 150k" not sure if anyone actually sells them for that though.

But yeah, considering those stupid droid parts take 4-6 of those stabilizers per piece, even if you can get a ton of stabilizers through REing pvp gear, it's still a hell of a grind to gear up your hk.

Unless you see the cost of war hero boots/chest/etc. drop from 900wz comms to 50 wz comms per piece, you're not going to see a market crash anytime soon. And when I say crash, I mean like the Alien Data Cubes. On Drooga's Pleasure barge, they were 20-50k each, now? like 5k for a stack of 99 and there are tons of pages of stacks of 99 for that price. That's definitely a crash of a mat, but few people craft columi mods anymore anyway, so doesn't really matter.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same for the bastion. ours are 120-130k.

Its not odd that those servers have so low price, both those 2 US servers are lowest populated and seems supply is higher than demand.

High poplated servers are opposite.

Edited by Divona

Most people i see pvp dont have full EWH, i pvp none stop also. Unless your in a really good premade u wont have 6 games give u enough since pug groups in pvp 90% loss rate and a loss gives u around 50-70 WC. The ones sat in full EWH are the same as those that pve sat in all best pve gear the people that are commited to one goal and online a obsene amount of time. Edited by mattycutts

Its not odd that those servers have so low price, both those 2 US servers are lowest populated and seems supply is higher than demand.

High poplated servers are opposite.

I have characters on both Prophesy and on Jedi Covenant, and it appears the pricing is tied to PVP activity.

On Prophesy, there always seems to be PUG groups getting together to farm comms, even going so far as to set up win trading ranked matches.

On Jedi, there just isn't much in the way of heavy PVP activity.

Which also supports what the poster above said....on Prophesy you'll find more players fully geared and thus using comms to RE versus Jedi, where people who do PVP need the comms for gear.

Edited by DawnAskham

This crafts high end, endgame items. you would be crazy to expect these to be cheap. it's not like Mandalorian Iron where there might be 500 on the gtn...you're lucky to see 15 stabilizers at a time. How many Ziost lightsabers do you see? 5? that's why they are 700k