View Single Post

Clogski
07.13.2015 , 10:53 PM | #7
I still love the auto-crit on Rapid Scan and it should carry onto a new set.

With the current set the only bonus I am still iffy about is the Supercharge Gas Cell duration by 5 seconds. Since it was bugged for the better half of the xpac I wont really miss the set bonus.

Ideas:
- Critical hits from Kolto Bomb residue have a 50% chance to refresh one stack of Kolto Shell on a target it heals. This effect cannot occur on the same target for more then 6 seconds. The stacks of Kolto Shell cannot exceed the current 7 stack limit.
- Critical hits from Kolto Shell have a chance to vent 2 heat. In addition the cooldown of Emergency Scan is reduced by 2 seconds.
- After using Thermal Sensor Override, the cost of your abilities are reduced by 25% for 8 sec.
- Your Emergency Scan also heals an injured target within 15 meters for 15% of the amount healed.

And quick question: Will we see threads like this for utility changes as well? I have many ideas for changes to merc utilities but I don't want to take this off-topic from set bonuses.
:*`*:. Elandria, Famously Furious Commando Fairy, Champion of the Mercenaries .:*`*:.
...`. Nerf rock, paper is fine! Sincerely, Scissors. .`...
Youtube Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ TwitchStream