Random WZ premades on TOFN

atroxlol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing is pretty simple, its true that % of bad players is probabyl the same on both factions.

tho, imp to rep ratio is still somewhat around 2.5/3 to 1. this clearly makes puging on imp side a bit more of a challange. its not a problem throughout most of the day, tho early in the mornings and late in the nights odds are favouring the republic. and its only by numbers, on rep you will have 40 ppl playing with half of them beign decicated nightime pvpers, at the sme time on imp side you have 100 ppl playing with maybe 20-30 dedicated pvpers, rest being undergeared or f2p/pve players. therefore the chance of being facerolled is slighltly higher. even ful ldecent premade has a little chance of getting a good pugs at this time of a day,so...no matter how good your premade is you gonna fail under certain circumstances anyways.

example from this night, full premade of certain (not pvp) guild on imp side- full wh, imp vs imp civil, me being on the other team with 6 15k ppl. 3 cap, my team got destroyed by said premade. next warzone, im actually on the same team as the imp premade from previous game. voidstar. were against rep this time. we get facerolled by rep pugs, ppl i dont even know by name or guild. jsut an example of the skill/gear level difference. and again , same is on the republic, jsut less chance for it actually to happen due to overall population numbers.

i still like to q solo a lot and find my fun in it.

I have a solution: roll a healer!

Even if I queue solo (rarely, but it happens!), I win far over 50% of the games.

The only time it can get monotonous or frustrating is when its roughly 3am and there simply aren't enough people queueing. As a result u will run into same premade with the same pugs on your team over and over.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this other than play at a different time of day.

Sincerely, Woozie.

If you are going to WZ's solo you might wanna :

1: Immediate leave WZ if more than 2 players in your team are on full recruit. (sorry but you can have at least 4 pieces of WH when you ding 50, if you do not save comms, you can loose 39075 matches per day every day - your own problem recruits)

2: Leave WZ if your side is full of soloers, and the other side is 2 premades.

3: Leave WZ if your teammates do not care about the game. (Meaning not calling incs, not passing the ball, attacking while you have 2 turrets, tanks not guarding anyone even if they are asked to.)

4: If people leaving from your team very very often, you might wanna check if you are doing something wrong.

Just my opinion. Hope it helps ;)

1: Immediate leave WZ if more than 2 players in your team are on full recruit. (sorry but you can have at least 4 pieces of WH when you ding 50, if you do not save comms, you can loose 39075 matches per day every day - your own problem recruits)

3: Leave WZ if your teammates do not care about the game. (Meaning not calling incs, not passing the ball, attacking while you have 2 turrets, tanks not guarding anyone even if they are asked to.)

4: If people leaving from your team very very often, you might wanna check if you are doing something wrong.

Hey there french guy, these are really bad suggestions. If I see a good imp player leaving a doomed warzone, its not gonna make him look very nice. More like the guy abandoning the sinking ship because he cant stand to loose. Someone actually trying and doing a good job against a far superior team, at least gives me a good impression of that player. I've seen so many 0-2 Hutballs being turned into 6-2. Theres no reason to hit the leave button because the other team scores a fast opening goal in Pit, ninjaplant in 30 sec on voidstar, caps 2 pylons first round in AP, 2-caps in civil war in the beginning or because youre the derpsmasher afraid of not being number one dps on the scoreboard.

Are you seriously expecting most pugs not to be terribad?

The whole reason people queue in premades is to have as few pugs as possible on their team, its the same on both sides no matter what you want to believe, the chances of having no heals or terrible dps is the same if youre imp or rep. Only real solution is to accept it and either make a premade yourself or queue solo with no expectations. I queue solo often enough myself but if I am queueing solo I'm always assuming its gonna be a bad team as opposed to a good team and thats basically all you can do

this

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I agree with Bru!

I do not like to leave WZs unless some1 really frustrates me. I also think as recruit gear as a kind of school of a class in the level 50. I think WZs really change from 1-49 and 50. You also have to remember that the last ten levels you will feel overpowered in many WZ due to the extra abilities.

The problem with recruiters is not really about the gear, is that they think they can overpower some1 with WH or EWH which they cannot. I had my Scoundrel for 1 week in recruit back in time and when I used to protect a turret I never lost one in that period, just by calling incoming using CCs, and stealth abilities.

Anyways here is a video of a RWZ where Coral scores first and then Fubar just take the game over from there. Yes it is a RWZ but I have been in games where a PuG team kept composure and over turned the results, from 2-0 or 3-0. Sadly the opposite happened as well a couple of times. I am showing this to say that scoring first means nothing in most times.

thanks for the suggestion but NO.

im not ragequitting over a warzone only because i feel im going to lose or most of my teammates are recruit geared.. i take it as a challenge, especially if im on my healer Frankz.

after writing in the forum yesterday, i finished work and i came home to play, the first game i went in, it had 5 recruit geared, and i started crying loud in the waiting area before the game started, but u know what?

WE WIN! it was really unespected, but we actually doomed the enemy team, my teammates were cc'ing and letting me plant with double cc's in front of the door like bosses, i was completely amazed by that.

hopefully imp side is growing some more awarness and i can see a brilliant future for us in random warzones!!

PS: Bru how the hell u get 28k health in full pvp gear?!?

me and my mates were like laughing at ourself yesterday for the impossibility to even damage u a little bit.

explanation needed or gief armory!

PS: Bru how the hell u get 28k health in full pvp gear?!?

me and my mates were like laughing at ourself yesterday for the impossibility to even damage u a little bit.

explanation needed or gief armory!

Haha my shadow or guardian? I must have been there with my fantastic pocket healer Nausica'a. She makes me look decent.

With Endurance-heavy mods it easy to get crazy HP-numbers even in full pvp-gear. On top of that, consider a Guardian popping both Enure and a Rakata Medpac at the same time. I've seen 38k, and I suppose that's even not the highest. :D

Modding for endurance at the cost of expertise is not worth it anyway. The more expertise is sacrificed the harder your healers have to work at absolutely no effective Health gain.

But it's not on the expense of expertise if you just use lettered (B) pvp-mods and similar endurance-heavy enhancements. Because all pvp-mods always have the same amount of expertise. With Fortitude stim you'll have like 26k HP at least. This of course means your main stat will be something like 1300 max. :p

But it's not on the expense of expertise if you just use lettered (B) pvp-mods and similar endurance-heavy enhancements. Because all pvp-mods always have the same amount of expertise. With Fortitude stim you'll have like 26k HP at least. This of course means your main stat will be something like 1300 max. :p

That doesn't really matter if you are fullfilling a tanking role :p

Modding for endurance at the cost of expertise is not worth it anyway. The more expertise is sacrificed the harder your healers have to work at absolutely no effective Health gain.

Check out the guard ability, the most important thing you can use as a tank :) And as far as I know, guard damage is unaffected by expertise. Endurance is awesome, and the only thing I'm giving away is some shield and absorb, which every tank (especially guardian tank) know is stupid to stack for pvp. The damage you take outside of guard is really not that important, unless its Hutball. In hutball I have 1315 exp and 26.4k.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Check out the guard ability, the most important thing you can use as a tank :) And as far as I know, guard damage is unaffected by expertise. Endurance is awesome, and the only thing I'm giving away is some shield and absorb, which every tank (especially guardian tank) know is stupid to stack for pvp. The damage you take outside of guard is really not that important, unless its Hutball. In hutball I have 1315 exp and 26.4k.

That... is true. But really, do you want to sacrifice that expertise just to live a bit longer under guard?

Better cancel it and let your guard die, while having more survivability yourself imo.

Tank alive > everyone else.

Please explain how dropping your guard off your healer is better.. I don't seem to get it.

If you cannot possebly keep your guard alive, it's better to drop it and save yourself some health. Also, while it might not apply to guarded damage, it still very much applies to direct damage. And unless your healers fail miserably, guarding should never get you killed. But direct damage will.

This!

(except i'd probably change the first rule into:" immediately leave if there is one or more players with less then full recruit, or more then two bad classes like merc dps")

Edited by Quantemoq

This!

(except i'd probably change the first rule into:" immediately leave if there is one or more players with less then full recruit, or more then two bad classes like merc dps")

Hi and welcome to swtor. Did you ever meet Nikae, Nausicaa, Syrico, Primeval, etc etc? Those are mercs/commandos probably doing more damage than you ever will. They do exist. Maybe they are just a little shy.