Primary Deep Gray Dye and Secondary Deep gray dye

KaitoX

As the tittle says,I would very much like for these 2 separate dyes to be added.Currently the only way to get Deep Gray is with the primary deep gray with black combo and there's option to use this color as a secondary.We do have medium gray but this dye looks almost white on some armor sets so it would be good to have the option of using a darker gray. So please Bioware could you add a single non-combo primary deep gray dye and another single non-combo secondary deep gray dye? :)

PS;As to avoid confusion,I'm not asking for a Combo dye of deep gray/deep gray,what I'm looking for is for a solo Primary and then a separate solo Secondary:)

Edited by KaitoX

Bump. Please BW,with these non-combo dyes we can make some armor sets look amazing! One example is the Eradicator Warsuit,with these dyes we can color the armor beneath the robe and the mask so it looks exactly like in the trailers instead of just plain black!:cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please bioware just add these 2 separate dyes (Primary Deep Gray Dye and the other dye being the Secondary Deep Gray dye) to the game,I don't care if you add them to a cartel pack or let us craft them but I assume these can't be hard to add so...please?:)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just gonna go ahead and say /signed for dedication. Keeping your thread bumped for 6 months must eman you really want this dye.

Thank you good sir! I really can't wait until these 2 dyes (a primary and another secondary deep gray) get added to the game! My main reason for wanting these dyes is to finally make the Eradicator's Warsuit look exactly like in the game trailers.:)