OPW US Firsts / World Third

We're a 16m content guild and took a day to take a chunk out of 16m normal so you certainly had the time to clear Nightmare Mode 8m 4/5 a full 24h before us. At time of current posts checked against top US guilds our kill showed clean and fair. AS presented on our website we're more than happy to retract/change the news on our front page with the presentation of a screenshot of the kill. Currently OPW's past history of hyperbolic slander and grand claims of superiority with no evidence or data makes us unwilling to change our front page news without said evidence. The fact that Artack's streaming thread blatantly lied to the world about his claims should warrant skepticism from the entirety of the community that puts the time and effort into clearing content. Current claims of downing SOA on Nightmare despite his own front page contradicting his claim indicates that nothing has changed since first launch week.

To all progression guilds: Nerf Dialogue values the truth and respects the raiders that make the sacrifices required for progression raiding and any other guild with earlier time kills should step forward so that I might correct our claims. The front page has been changed to indicate our belief in the timing of our kills and indicates that it will be changed upon evidence of an earlier kill.

Thanks to all those guilds pushing for harder content in upcoming patches as I believe most would agree this content is fairly lighter than expected and grats to all those driving for world/US firsts. NerfD is concluding it's business in this thread until evidence is provided validating the various claims. Please whisper or contact either myself (Cepheid), Fipps or Spynx on Nerfdialogue.net in order to send us your kill images.

Happy Trails

Edited by Cepheid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TL;DR version: Put up a Screenshot or it doesn't count.

"Innocent until proven guilty" translating to "You didn't do it until you proved it"

If you did grats, best of luck for future raiding.

If you didn't, you're just making people laugh at your negligence.

Side Note: Not trolling just stating facts. Also, grats to all who have proven with evidence. Best of luck to all serious raiding guilds.

Have a safe Happy New Year.

I have absolutely no problem putting progression on hold for 5 minutes while I slap you around. It will give me a chance to break this new mouse in.

I will say this for a second time now. Feel free to roll on our server if you think you can dominate us that hard. We like a challenge.

Lmfao you havent been slapped this bad since u were born boy!

You know for a guild Sooo pro your forums sure have alot of that EPIC content

http://www.onepercentwipes.com/forums.php

Edited by Asmodae

We're a 16m content guild and took a day to take a chunk out of 16m normal so you certainly had the time to clear Nightmare Mode 8m 4/5 a full 24h before us. At time of current posts checked against top US guilds our kill showed clean and fair. AS presented on our website we're more than happy to retract/change the news on our front page with the presentation of a screenshot of the kill. Currently OPW's past history of hyperbolic slander and grand claims of superiority with no evidence or data makes us unwilling to change our front page news without said evidence. The fact that Artack's streaming thread blatantly lied to the world about his claims should warrant skepticism from the entirety of the community that puts the time and effort into clearing content. Current claims of downing SOA on Nightmare despite his own front page contradicting his claim indicates that nothing has changed since first launch week.

To all progression guilds: Nerf Dialogue values the truth and respects the raiders that make the sacrifices required for progression raiding and any other guild with earlier time kills should step forward so that I might correct our claims. The front page has been changed to indicate our belief in the timing of our kills and indicates that it will be changed upon evidence of an earlier kill.

Thanks to all those guilds pushing for harder content in upcoming patches as I believe most would agree this content is fairly lighter than expected and grats to all those driving for world/US firsts. NerfD is concluding it's business in this thread until evidence is provided validating the various claims. Please whisper or contact either myself (Cepheid), Fipps or Spynx on Nerfdialogue.net in order to send us your kill images.

Happy Trails

Says the guy whos old guild leader says he was a piece of crap. Stop trying to troll me becuse I booted you out of my guild for failing simple mechanics cepheid.

Its amazing how you "posted" your progression hours ofter we put ours up. Coincidence? I think not. You clowns have been trying to get my approval since I kicked you, and are very upset we beat you in content. Ger over it.

Jesus christ kid. You don't need to change your front page. All that matters is we know we destroyed you in content. Regardless of whether you believe us or not is no concern. We knew we were the better guild, and proved it through our own trial and error. If you want to pretend to have US first to gain our approval ( which you have been trying to get for 8 months) so be it.....

the facr you are trying to get known though our progression thread is proof enough you want to be carried by us.

Lmfao you havent been slapped this bad since u were born boy!

You know for a guild Sooo pro your forums sure have alot of that EPIC content

http://www.onepercentwipes.com/forums.php

Ahh, your first MMO. Grats.

Edited by Artacks

Says the guy whos old guild leader says he was a piece of crap. Stop trying to troll me becuse I booted you out of my guild for failing simple mechanics cepheid..

Fact Check:

The members of Nerf Dialogue who left your guild "Odium" (now known as One Percent Wipes) did so because of your lack of knowledge, skill, and ability to lead. Oh yes, and your uncanny ability to make yourself look like a codpiece.

Lets not be cheeky now.

Fact Check:

The members of Nerf Dialogue who left your guild "Odium" (now known as One Percent Wipes) did so because of your lack of knowledge, skill, and ability to lead. Oh yes, and your uncanny ability to make yourself look like a codpiece.

Lets not be cheeky now.

While i have the uncanny abiility to make myself look liike a codpiece, I kicked you because you sucked. And my lack of knowledge, skill, and ability to lead got us US first.

Play it off as you will, we have dominated, and will continue to dominate you as a guild because we are much better.

Edited by Artacks

So if we went 4/5 HM on the 26th, where would that put us in this battle of the bulge? I didn't realize we had all this fighting over content that is easy to the point that we walked in and one shotted 4/5 HM. Props on that Bonethrasher NM kill, that's a ridiculous encounter. I'm kinda on board with Soa HM/NM is the only challenge here. Until we get some hard proof of those kills, we're really not talking about anything.

Glad to see we have some solid raiding guilds out in force though. The general community of this game is just hate and trolls. It's kinda good to see people who are trying to play at a higher level than general chat all-stars. Good luck to you all on this new content dropping for Hutt's Palace. Seems everyone will be on level ground for it's release.

So if we went 4/5 HM on the 26th, where would that put us in this battle of the bulge? I didn't realize we had all this fighting over content that is easy to the point that we walked in and one shotted 4/5 HM. Props on that Bonethrasher NM kill, that's a ridiculous encounter. I'm kinda on board with Soa HM/NM is the only challenge here. Until we get some hard proof of those kills, we're really not talking about anything.

Glad to see we have some solid raiding guilds out in force though. The general community of this game is just hate and trolls. It's kinda good to see people who are trying to play at a higher level than general chat all-stars. Good luck to you all on this new content dropping for Hutt's Palace. Seems everyone will be on level ground for it's release.

It puts you the same as the rest of us at "who cares". The funny part is the guild arguing with is made up of members we kicked about 8 months ago that holds a grudge.

We knew they would put up a stink about this thread when we posted it. It was more of a "lets entertain the boards" type of thing. Although true, this thread was blown way out of proportion, and like we predicted, the guild went ape **** on us.

Its all good fun, but in all honest that puts you about world 1-10.

• 2 weeks later...
is this thread serious?

the only idea im getting from this, well i stopped reading at the end of page 1, is that there are folks out there that have nothing else to be proud of than some computer achievements.

this was the nerdiest thing i've ever read and i thought i'm somewhat nerdy, lol

You're on a star wars forum. Everything is nerdy.

Moar hot pockets please.

Edited by Artacks

• 8 years later...