Heroic FP loot vs Op loot?

So whats the difference? Is hFP gear less than Ops gear, and what about other stuff that drops? Tokens(is any), crafting schematics and mats, ect. The point of the question is that since I do not play on raiding, are hFP worth doing for crafting/gearing.

EV NORMAL is the equivilant of HARD Flash Points.

EV HARD and NIGHTMARE have loot that you cannot attain in Hard Flash Points.

You can gear up to T2 in Hard Modes. Some of the rare components are dropped in them.. The power cell and the alloy.. Thats it as far as i know.

If you can clear t2s and gear up in all columni you will be on par with the top 5% of your server probably..

So whats the difference? Is hFP gear less than Ops gear, and what about other stuff that drops? Tokens(is any), crafting schematics and mats, ect. The point of the question is that since I do not play on raiding, are hFP worth doing for crafting/gearing.

Heroic Flashpoints drop epic stuff (Non-tier) and some Tolesi (Tier 1) pieces. On some harder flashpoints, the last boss might drop a Columi token (teir 2).

Normal mode eternity vault drops some Tolesi (tier 1) pieces, and Columi (tier 2) token.

My guild hasn't started hard mode operations, but I'm guessing it's "Columi pieces, Rakata Tokens".