Inquisitor clothing

QuinlanSaathis

My Inquisitor (sorc) is one of my oldest characters and as long as I have had her I have never been happy with the look.

Is anyone fully happy with what their Inquisitor is wearing?

The cartel options are hideous and appropriate light armour is few and far between.

Looking good but doesn't work for mine.

I should post a picture, I will after work.

Really cool sets. Especially sorc, can you please list your items? Thanks a lot

My Inquisitor (sorc) is one of my oldest characters and as long as I have had her I have never been happy with the look.

Is anyone fully happy with what their Inquisitor is wearing?

The cartel options are hideous and appropriate light armour is few and far between.

Describe your inquisitor. Mine's a female Sith Pureblood Assassin, so I put her in the Sensuous Dress set with Covert Energy pieces and a circlet from a Heroic on Nar Shaddaa to fill out the rest. Looks fantastic. She's wearing the Hallowed Gothic set (Hide Helmet FTW!) at the moment, though, since I moved my Shadow's leftover mods over to her. I'm at a loss over whether to put the new mods into that Sensuous Dress set, or into the Supreme Inquisitor set I bought for her to use.

Describe your inquisitor. Mine's a female Sith Pureblood Assassin, so I put her in the Sensuous Dress set with Covert Energy pieces and a circlet from a Heroic on Nar Shaddaa to fill out the rest. Looks fantastic. She's wearing the Hallowed Gothic set (Hide Helmet FTW!) at the moment, though, since I moved my Shadow's leftover mods over to her. I'm at a loss over whether to put the new mods into that Sensuous Dress set, or into the Supreme Inquisitor set I bought for her to use.

Female Rattataki full facial jewellery moderate tattoo coverage full darkside and showing it DPS Sorcerer.

I really love the Sensuous set but its too expensive for me to get. I am watching the GTN for a bargain thou.

Don't think I have seen the Hallowed Gothic Set, got any pics?

I have been struggling to find a good look for her ever since I made her.

Really cool sets. Especially sorc, can you please list your items? Thanks a lot

Sorc - Jori Daragon set all around except for Formal Tuxedo Pants. Mix of Black/Red and Red/Black Dyes

Assassin Sets I will updated fully later:

PvP - Visas Marr's Veil, Battlemaster Stalker's Robe/Waistwrap, Marka Ragnos' Belt, Conservator's Gloves

Madness/Deception-

Muse Headgear

Voss Mystic Robe

Eradicator's Gauntlets

Marka Ragnos' Belt

Arkanian Stalker's Legwraps, though there are other that look the same

Edited by Prototypemind

Female Rattataki full facial jewellery moderate tattoo coverage full darkside and showing it DPS Sorcerer.

I really love the Sensuous set but its too expensive for me to get. I am watching the GTN for a bargain thou.

Don't think I have seen the Hallowed Gothic Set, got any pics?

I have been struggling to find a good look for her ever since I made her.

I know your pain when it comes to appearances. It took me ages to find a decent "up-armored" look for my Scrapper Scoundrel, and it took Rise of the Hutt Cartel, a new level cap, and several new Synthweaving schematics before I found it.

The Hallowed Gothic set, as worn by my Sith Assassin. Requires either Hero or Champion standing with the Republic/Imperial forces on Oricon, with the entire set (minus the headpiece) on a vendor in the faction camp. The headpiece (should you bother to find it...seriously, it's hideous) is only found as a rare drop on the Acolyte of Fear or the Harbinger of Fear (rare spawn) in a certain area of Oricon. Go check Dulfy for that guide, I don't have the link handy at the moment.

The Supreme Inquisitor set, being modeled in the Preview window by my Sith Assassin. Random world drops, one of the decidedly more expensive sets on the GTN, with most of hte pieces randomly dropping from mobs across Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia. Class-restricted to Sith Inquisitors only, though with a twist: there's a heavy armor set restricted to Jedi Guardians with the exact same appearance. (Jedi Myrmidon's set, I believe...)

I do hope Flickr is behaving today...

I know your pain when it comes to appearances. It took me ages to find a decent "up-armored" look for my Scrapper Scoundrel, and it took Rise of the Hutt Cartel, a new level cap, and several new Synthweaving schematics before I found it.

The Hallowed Gothic set, as worn by my Sith Assassin. Requires either Hero or Champion standing with the Republic/Imperial forces on Oricon, with the entire set (minus the headpiece) on a vendor in the faction camp. The headpiece (should you bother to find it...seriously, it's hideous) is only found as a rare drop on the Acolyte of Fear or the Harbinger of Fear (rare spawn) in a certain area of Oricon. Go check Dulfy for that guide, I don't have the link handy at the moment.

The Supreme Inquisitor set, being modeled in the Preview window by my Sith Assassin. Random world drops, one of the decidedly more expensive sets on the GTN, with most of hte pieces randomly dropping from mobs across Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia. Class-restricted to Sith Inquisitors only, though with a twist: there's a heavy armor set restricted to Jedi Guardians with the exact same appearance. (Jedi Myrmidon's set, I believe...)

I do hope Flickr is behaving today...

Hallowed Gothic is nice but there are two issues with it,

• The outlay to get it would be huge, I haven't started on Oricon yet
  • I like my light armor characters to show a little more skin :)

The Supreme Inquisitor set is just ugly, no flair to it at all in my opinion.

The hunt continues :)

Hallowed Gothic is nice but there are two issues with it,

• The outlay to get it would be huge, I haven't started on Oricon yet
  • I like my light armor characters to show a little more skin :)

The Supreme Inquisitor set is just ugly, no flair to it at all in my opinion.

The hunt continues :)

The Supreme Inquisitor set is about as practical as it gets for Inquisitors: no skirt, no real embellishments. It's perfect for Sith Assassins who are supposed to be light on their feet and sneaky ninja.

Just how much skin are you trying to show off on your Sorceror? I prefer to cover up my female characters, as I have no intention of RPing a galactic dancing girl, so I have no idea what the options are regarding showing off their bodies.

The Supreme Inquisitor set is about as practical as it gets for Inquisitors: no skirt, no real embellishments. It's perfect for Sith Assassins who are supposed to be light on their feet and sneaky ninja.

Just how much skin are you trying to show off on your Sorceror? I prefer to cover up my female characters, as I have no intention of RPing a galactic dancing girl, so I have no idea what the options are regarding showing off their bodies.

Either the belly region that the Investigator set shows or you can wear the dancer "pants" with a longer chest piece and show a little leg. At the moment I have this chest with some webbing sticking out of it really dislike that but the bottom has a ragged quality to it and when worn with the "pants" one leg is exposed, it is quite an effective look but the rest of the chest looks pretty bad.

Belly is a bit cliché but I will take what I can get.

I don't RP any more but my characters have personalities and my Sorc would not hesitate to use sex as a weapon.

You could got for a fur set with Hunter chest, Dancer/Jori legs, Qel Droma boots or maybe some Hoth social pieces.

Or you could go for a wrapped look with Xoxaan/Legacy chest, Xoxaan bracer, Energetic Combatant glove, Jori boots, Visas/Sion belt.

You could got for a fur set with Hunter chest, Dancer/Jori legs, Qel Droma boots or maybe some Hoth social pieces.

Or you could go for a wrapped look with Xoxaan/Legacy chest, Xoxaan bracer, Energetic Combatant glove, Jori boots, Visas/Sion belt.

Never liked fur but the other one has possibilities.

I will check the combo on the GTN :)

Thanks

I've had an Inquisitor for some time now and he's currently at lvl 20. ( I took a break from lvling him for a while.) However, I'm irked by the fact that the Inquisitors don't get any true "robes" per se. I know the Supreme Inquisitor's set fills this void to some degree, but I suppose I'm looking for more Darth Sidious-esque robes. Sigh... Too bad they don't exist... yet...

For me the Czerka Exec Armour http://http://swtor.sth2die4.com/viewtopic.php?t=2979&p=4678 looks good on a body-3 Ratatakki male Inq.

It shows that one isn't 100% loyal to the empire, and is a change from the 'skirt' look that many people go for. - It also looks good on Male and females - and takes the classic RED/BLACK or BLACK/RED dyes really well too. In fact with Zalek in the reverse dye, we are a formidable-looking team!

EDIT: http://tor-fashion.com/czerka-executive/

Edited by Storm-Cutter

For me the Czerka Exec Armour http://http://swtor.sth2die4.com/viewtopic.php?t=2979&p=4678 looks good on a body-3 Ratatakki male Inq.

It shows that one isn't 100% loyal to the empire, and is a change from the 'skirt' look that many people go for. - It also looks good on Male and females - and takes the classic RED/BLACK or BLACK/RED dyes really well too. In fact with Zalek in the reverse dye, we are a formidable-looking team!

Broken link

It's hard to find a full body screenshot, but here's one of my assassin.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag477/ThirdDementor/swtor2014-06-2512-48-24-60_zps9263b876.jpg

Frenzied Zealot Body Armor

Overloaded Interrogator Hands

Overloaded Interrogator Belt

Show Off's Casual Pants

Frenzied Zealot Boots

I basically have a red version of these on my Sorceress, with Charged Interrogator Hands/Belt instead of Overloaded, for an orange gleam that fits the red theme more than blue.