Sith Inquisitor Armor

Arox

hahaha, your armor looks amazing to all the BH pvp gear(cept the 40s stuff but then we look like a trooper). please go look at it sometimes. I would love to have your armor graphics. the shoulder pads are a little overboard but then again, u are sith. kinda goes wit the territory.

All I will say...look at the trailers, where are the outfits from those cutscenes? Im thinking battlemaster gear should have been more like Darth Malgus and Darth Vader not the clam/bird crap we got. Robes and plain dark armour thank you. Want a design plan heres what to do

1)Allow a graphics designer to make armour

2)Show to a player and ask if its okay, if he says no outright remove.

3)Watch the Star Wars movies and Tv shows and you own freaking trailers...thats what we want!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple black robes are for losers, everyone knows that strange...umm...spikes (?) look awesome coming out of my...dashiki (?) that I often wear when killing others. Also my headdress that is....blood-stained (?) and has feathers makes me look just so amazing.

Well guys guess what?

In 1.2 you can rip EVERTHING out of your PvP/PvE armor and put it into social gear or crafted moddables. Set bonus' are attached to the armoring.

So we will be seeing a few people running around in Slave girl outfits in BM gear stats.

Well guys guess what?

In 1.2 you can rip EVERTHING out of your PvP/PvE armor and put it into social gear or crafted moddables. Set bonus' are attached to the armoring.

So we will be seeing a few people running around in Slave girl outfits in BM gear stats.

The question is:

Can I rip a Rakata Armouring out of my Chest Piece, buy a Champion Chestpiece, and put the Rakata Armouring in there? I love the Champ look for Marauders, but the Rakata/Columi chest is downright atrocious.

Couple things, I don't think it looks like a bird. If you've done the full inquisitor storyline on Belsavis, it has a distinct resemblance to a certain group of Sith Lords

It looks more like a corpse turned into a robe than anything else. I personally think its great.

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/8263.jpg

Hint: Those aren't feathers on their chests. Ever seen a cadaver?

Edited by Vashy

The question is:

Can I rip a Rakata Armouring out of my Chest Piece, buy a Champion Chestpiece, and put the Rakata Armouring in there? I love the Champ look for Marauders, but the Rakata/Columi chest is downright atrocious.

I'm sure we can, I'll end up using social gear sets for my raid/pvp gear in 1.2 and I'm positive it goes for both PvP/PvE gear.

Well guys guess what?

Isn't 1.2 also the patch where we get crittable orange craftables? I.E orange gear with augment slots?

• 4 months later...

I am shocked at how truly bad all the sorcerer gear looks but I don't have the words to begin to describe my disappointment with the Black Hole level gear. Torn rags over scrap metal and green lizard skin - what committee made this choice as the top gear for FPs? Their contracts should be terminated.

If you want to see how armor and armor coloring can be done, check out what Rift does, quite simply its beautiful - you can die your gear, have your own style that overlays whatever armor you are actually wearing.

Really, all I want is a black robe - not a grey one, not some washed out color... just black. Remember the movies? Yeah just like that.

It's really really bad.

Infact the armor I got in Black Talon was better looking...

BioWare have you ever heard of a black robe? simple yet effective.

cheers

Empire gear is 1248723948710478123904 times better than almost anything the republic gets.

hahaha, your armor looks amazing to all the BH pvp gear(cept the 40s stuff but then we look like a trooper). please go look at it sometimes. I would love to have your armor graphics. the shoulder pads are a little overboard but then again, u are sith. kinda goes wit the territory.

All Bounty Hunter armor looks fine.

• 1 year later...
Empire gear is 1248723948710478123904 times better than almost anything the republic gets.

So so true, I played as a Jedi Sentinel and Shadow for a long time. All jedi armor is basically just boring brown or sometimes white cloaks and hoods.

Empire stuff although people complain about certain things, Is soooo much better its hilarious. Everything about the republic sucks. Their animations are hilariously bad (talking about JK and JC) with their 'fairy dust' and sparkles and their little pebbles. Whereas the sith just have plain,awesome lightning and force choke..... ****SWEET! :D

Edited by ReachWar