<Widowmakers> Public +10 All Stats Imperial Datacron Run (3pm, 14 Oct 12)

Veriss

<Widowmakers> is hosting a +10 All Stats Imperial Datacron run free to the public. This 3pm run is being held in cooperation with the <Old Timers Guild> free 5pm Republic run.

This run is a completely free run as long as you know the secret password.

You don't need the red Corellian crystal or the MGGS grappling hook gun, just skim over our abridged guide and then head on over to the museum on the Ziost Shadow at the imperial fleet to get your 'cron.

Once there, look for Baynne, Elrand or Aucka and you will be invited into our operation group and guided to the hoisting spot. When your turn comes you will be hoisted by a sorc using "extricate" to a safe ledge and then hoisted again to the final balcony where you can jog over to get your +10 to all stats datacron. There is no combat in this operation so you can be any level but only lvl 50s can actually click on the datacron to get the perma buffs.

All you have to do is tell one of our officers the secret password which is WidowmakersGuild.com!

To make this a really smooth and quick run for all requires about 10 support personnel including at least two pairs of sorcs with the extricate skill due to cooldowns. Any volunteers as guides or hoisters is appreciated.

Feel free to join us on our public vent channel.

The imperial side of this run will end at 5pm when <Old Timers Guild> starts their free run on the republic side.

For info contact Cogar/Baynne, Elrand or Aucka or visit our forums at WidowmakersGuild.com.

Edited by Veriss

Very nice! I might be going to a convention that day, but if not, I will gladly donate my 50 sorc and my time to the cause. He has the MGGS but not the crystal, if some one can let him in he can pull himself up and help pull others. I've done +10 runs with him before with my guild "Legends" so I'm pretty good with knowing where to stand and pull people. Look for Melodyous imp-side.

Yes, this Sunday at 3pm Eastern time on 14 October. We want to wrap up the Imp side before the <Old Timers Guild> starts the Republic side run at 5pm.

We look forward to seeing all of you there. The more the merrier.

If we have enough support personnel we'll have door openers, three bridge operators and a couple of guides along with the sorcs doing the lifting. Even if you don't have a sorc, any class can help us make it a quick, smooth and fun event.

We all had a great time with this helping untold numbers of cheerful and grateful people get their 'crons. We met some cool people on both sides and look forward to the next run.

We enjoy hosting this regularly and are planning on having another run towards the end of November. Let us know if that interests you.

For The Shadowlands!

Cogar/Baynne