View Single Post

dfgfssdf
04.16.2019 , 03:28 PM | #13
So Im not sure if I have understood it correctly but here goes with my ideas

Tactical Items - Healer: For PVP Below 30% health you can perhaps make two different items where you can choose between outputting more healing to yourself or raising your endurance or shields... In PvE, it could be that if you are generating more threat you could have the same options as above...

Tactical Items - DPS: For DpS it could be that you have an instant cooldown of your hardest hitting ability (for example ambush on a sniper) if and once you get out of stun or get white-barred. It could also be something that for example could reward knowing when to stun break in PvP (so if you stun break and are whitebarred your alacrity or crit is increased for a certain amount of time... DPS there are a lot of possibilities tbh but I think these two are a start. If people want more then ask and I'll think of more examples.

Tactical Items - Tank: For a tank these would evolve around threat generation, taunt and guards imo. So for example if a tank lowers threat via a guard from a certain target in an ops or PvP they have increased shield or absorb rating for 20 seconds. Or when a tank taunts for 5 seconds they are immune to knockbacks or stuns based off the tactical items. Another idea could be that when a tank hits their phase walk they generate more threat (just for people that have this item).

Warning - MY IMPRESSION FROM THE ABOVE IS THAT PEOPLE WOULD NEED TO PICK BETWEEN A FEW TACTICAL ITEM OPTIONS FOR THEIR PLAYSTYLE/NEEDS AND WORK FROM THERE. A LOT OF THE CONCEPTS ABOVE EXIST IN GAME BUT NOT IN A WAY THAT YOU HAVE TO PICK BETWEEN A FEW.

Now in regards to set bonuses I would say that it should go back to PvE and PvP gear 100%. I think I liked the game almost 1000000000000000000000 x more with two gears (even tho I grind to grind both). So I am asking if Eric reads this that he thinks about making some different ones for PvP and for PvE. Also, it would be nice if we could have two equipped at the same time so that if we needed to switch between two we could do so with a click of a button. Kinda the way the outfit designer works now where you can have a few armor styles and click which one you want for when. So when you need to PvE just quickly equip it would be cool and for PVP a quick switch back would also be good.

For Set bonuses - We could have one that increases conquest points achieved form conquest content. You already mentioned the crafting one which is really good. I would add the PvP and PvE ones for each type of class with maybe 3 or four options per field. SO three for DPS, Three for Healers and three for tanks. Dps could have a choice between faster cast times on certain abilities, Increased damage on successful kills maybe (so kind of like a kill streak (for pve on bosses it could be increased damage per damage hit over like 20k). FOr healers could also do the cast time one but perhaps could try some funky ones like for every teammate in a raid below 50% health you have increased healing or in PvP for every teammate killed within 30 meters you have increased healing for like 20 seconds. For tanks, it is a tad more tricky on set bonuses imo to make them a bit different since the tanks playstyle is generally similar on certain raid bosses. What you could try is to allow tanks increased damage or threat (depending on the set chosen) although it may create a problem for pvp with scank tanks. Which imo then you should definitely have 2 sets of gear and make the gear that is good for pve not really work in pve (and vice versa so you kinda have separate pvp and pve gear).

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND IF ANYONE THAT IS READING FROM BIOWARE OR ERIC AND WANTS TO GET MORE IDEAS FROM ME (just because I only put a few down here so you can start with those but if you want even more detailed ones I would be happy to help come up with more and even more descriptive ones) PLEASE JUST CONTACT ME VIA IN-GAME MAIL ON THE DARTH MALGUS SERVER. PLAYER NAME UmHeySnip or UmChokeThere. Looking forward to any feedback on my ideas