Can't login

dipstik

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicked from the game with the error "List of servers unavailable", then booted to the desktop. Now the launcher hangs with the login service being unavailable.

I hope at least your server team is not on vacation.

Maybe this is their christmas event? Its called "Holiday Blackout."

Yeah I don't know, this kind of stuff was pretty common in that other game even long after a couple of expansions. So if Bioware can do it within a year with less staff and money I'd be impressed. :p

Also it's Christmas Eve, probably ike 2 people working there now.

Same here apparently, also Harbinger. I knew something like this would happen, they can barely keep the servers going during a normal week with a weekly maintenance. Holiday week, last maintenance a week ago, no scheduled maintenance, and minimal staff? Yeah..... Edited by Zoiks

Yeah I don't know, this kind of stuff was pretty common in that other game even long after a couple of expansions. So if Bioware can do it within a year with less staff and money I'd be impressed. :p

Also it's Christmas Eve, probably ike 2 people working there now.

That game is good, though. This game is... not. And what the hell are you typing about? You'd be impressed by what they can do in a year with less staff and money? They aren't doing anything right now but failing horribly, so what are you even saying? Make sense for once, please. And why do you think they have less staff and money now exactly? Because they failed horribly in the first place and made a terrible game.

Incoming more Biodrones to defend a horrendous product.