Emperor and Yoda Vs Darth Vader and Revan-Who wins?

DragonAgeOrgins

While I agree with most of your post, I completely disagree and know for a fact after reading 96+ SW-EU/SW novels/comics including the dictionaries, all of the SW DnD books, and most importantly the "Jedi vs Sith - The essential guide to the force". that PALPATINE IS *NOT* THE MOST POWERFUL SITH EVER. I'd bet life on that as I know it to be a fact from SW cannon.

You just contradicted yourself as every level of canon that exists conforms with the pure fact that Darth Sidious is by long and far the most powerful Sith of all time, it is not even a contest.

You say I contradicted myself but I don't see how. This is a pure "imaginary" thread of peoples opinions, go and learn some more about previous lords of the sith pre bby and post. You'll see what I mean...

Good luck to you sir and your quest for knowledge!

It wouldn't really matter anyway. Vitate's completely owned Revan twice now, and we don't even know if either of those times he was even in his real body at full power. Either way, Yoda takes out Vader and either Emperor makes Revan his *****.

I know it wouldn't matter, but just clarify just to clarify.

You say I contradicted myself but I don't see how. This is a pure "imaginary" thread of peoples opinions, go and learn some more about previous lords of the sith pre bby and post. You'll see what I mean...

Good luck to you sir and your quest for knowledge!

Those ancient Sith Lords you like so much? They bowed down and acknowledge Sidious as greater than they ever were.

Go learn more about the Canon system before you post, you'll see what we mean.

Edited by Aximand

Emperor Alone "rofltstomps" Vader and Revan unfortunately.

One Blast of Force-Lightning which, ironically, would blast Revan off the map before blasting Vader. And then Sid's Lightsaber skills and other Force Skills would stomp on Vader,,