2.8+ DPS Leaderboard

If u manage to put the armor and 1 mil buffs on dummy and still have the 6 jugo and 4 annihilate stacks from your previous fight, then i'll start playing tetris. Cause you dont have the time to enter a fight on a buffed dummy having those stacks on u at the start.

So keep on trying to beat others than devalue their efforts.

There are two dummies. you can prestack on one, and then enter combat on the other. I am not devaluing people on their efforts. AT ALL. It's VERY easy to see who pre stacks and who doesn't. Did I call you out? No. I don't believe I did. But if you don't believe that there are people pre stacking juyo, then you're blind, because there was a marauder disqualified already for pre stacking on this list. So go play tetris. But GG on your parse, bc I wasn't referencing you.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u manage to put the armor and 1 mil buffs on dummy and still have the 6 jugo and 4 annihilate stacks from your previous fight, then i'll start playing tetris. Cause you dont have the time to enter a fight on a buffed dummy having those stacks on u at the start.

So keep on trying to beat others than devalue their efforts.

Warzone dummy not 10 feet away?

There are two dummies. you can prestack on one, and then enter combat on the other. I am not devaluing people on their efforts. AT ALL. It's VERY easy to see who pre stacks and who doesn't. Did I call you out? No. I don't believe I did. But if you don't believe that there are people pre stacking juyo, then you're blind, because there was a marauder disqualified already for pre stacking on this list. So go play tetris. But GG on your parse, bc I wasn't referencing you.

LoL i never thought someone actually would do what u just mentioned. Anyway, ill keep my promise. So ..tetris.....:D

Edited by Johnycool

It's mari v pizza 2.0. "I had this uploaded but I didn't think it was worth posting"

At this point I assume you wait until I post something on the forums. Here's what happens in the mind of Smugglin:

*E-mail comes in* "Oh hey, Yolo posted something! I love ragging on him he's a terrible Sniper/Slinger & I hate his stream!"

Goes to said forum and posts within 5 minutes of previous post something witty.

Goes to the toilet & basks in his glory.

I just woke up I have no idea what I just wrote lmao

Raiding imp side with a powertech and rep side with a vanguard 6 days a week will do it xD

So, one other thing...

How well is tactics doing in dread master gear?

(Mainly asking because I can't stand myself being top tactics parse with a 180 mainhand/offhand/4-piece/ect...)

Im expecting ~3.7k dps, maybe 3.75, but i'd like to see an average or SOMETHING.

Just remember to put mortar volley in on cooldown and stuff.

As the last update of this thread was 4 weeks ago and the thread creator seems not to do anything here, is it okay to say that this thread is dead?

I feel like another person should take over or start a new google doc and actually SHARE editing purposes with a few long time raiders, so that even if the original thread creator stops updating for whatever reason, more people can still update the leaderboards on the google doc.

I contemplated Updating the last one, but was unsure if I would be swapping this game for Wildstar (like the OP did I'm sure). I would be more than willing to create a new page if others updated it with me as well.

1v1 me irl pls