Catching up

herrluke

So, I just finished Taris, and i'm only level 31, I went through Balmora to about half way through aldaraan unsubsribed, and even with the cartel xp boost I'm having trouble catching back up, I level with a friend on top of it. Today the plan was to catch up through FP's but I've somehow only have gotten into one. The big/main question here is, are there faster ways to offset the difference? I've done some space missions and pvp, but it doesn't feel like it's done much, and the FP's did help, just for some reason they're not popping for me. So, am I stuck having to stick it out and grind back to where I should be or is there a better way?

So, I just finished Taris, and i'm only level 31, I went through Balmora to about half way through aldaraan unsubsribed, and even with the cartel xp boost I'm having trouble catching back up, I level with a friend on top of it. Today the plan was to catch up through FP's but I've somehow only have gotten into one. The big/main question here is, are there faster ways to offset the difference? I've done some space missions and pvp, but it doesn't feel like it's done much, and the FP's did help, just for some reason they're not popping for me. So, am I stuck having to stick it out and grind back to where I should be or is there a better way?

Have you done Nar Shaddaa Bonus series?