Synthweaving: How do i learn orange recipes?

bliapis

Hello, as the title sais, how to learn an orange recipe?

As far as i can tell, RE orange items brings me no recipe (or any green/blue world drop, sad), just mats.

Im L220sh in synrth btw, and L30

Thanx in advance

orange schematics do not come from REing the paterns you already have. They come from schematic drops that happen when you have a critical success on certain types of missions.

Artifice orange paterns are droping on companion gift missions for example. UT metal missions seem to drop Synthweaving paterns.

Yep I have Kaliyo (UT crit +5) and she has been providing a friend synthweaver with a constant supply of schematics. Underworld Trading will be your main source. The market is also fairly healthy.

Apparantly the custom stuff we can RE is end game armour like the Black Hole stuff, and not custom gear in general.

End game probably does not mean lvl 50 Corellia commendation items >:(. I'd die to be able to RE the Dread Scout Jacket.

Edited by Aram_Darksun

I have a level 20 sith warrior, with synthweaving at 350. all the orange schematics ive learned I have bought off of the galactic trade center. there are always lots on, and the cost for them is usually under 2000 credits. pretty cheap. and those when crafted have the chance of being an augmented piece of armor. so my suggestion is check out the synthweaving schematics section of galactic trade. You never know what you will find. ;) hope this helps

orange schematics do not come from REing the paterns you already have. They come from schematic drops that happen when you have a critical success on certain types of missions.

Artifice orange paterns are droping on companion gift missions for example. UT metal missions seem to drop Synthweaving paterns.

Don't think it actually requires a crit to get a schematic from UT. You can get a crit with no schematic, and get a schematic with no crit.

UT missions (in general) give synthweaving and armormech schematics. Metal, fabric, gift makes no difference.

Artifice orange patterns are supposed to come from Treasure Hunting. No idea which treasure hunting missions drop them, or if (like UT) all of them do.

Armstech orange schematics come from investigation. Only just started my armstech, so no idea which missions types (assuming it's tied to type) give them.