Could use some more stuns in this game

DarkPharohEclip

Oh, be quiet, OP. It's not half as bad as WoW, at least by the time I left it in mid-WOTLK (tried out Cata, but didn't pvp much). There, you could catch 6-second stuns, and waaaaaaaaaaay worse burst damage (not as bad AoE as lolsmash though).

But, what was even more inconvenient, all CC was on separate diminishing returns, meaning you could get stunned, feared, polymorphed, dazed, etc in a succession.

On the other hand, I do agree that stun, as it is implemented in ToR, is a rather poor PvP mechanic. Now then, if more defensive cooldowns could be used from under stuns, and/or the stun broke after you take damage equal to %% of your HP pool, then it would be so much better.

Resolve breaking active CC when it activates (naturally would take some adjustments to the speed of resolve generation) would, hopefully, prevent mindless CC spam.

I never played WoW so i did not know, where this retarded stun fest idea came from, how naive i am, of course i was suppose to know, they copied every single stupid idea from WoW. When we get Pandas? WoW has it.

Edited by sauerkraut

Would be totally great if we could all just stun with impunity, forever and ever. I mean, come on, a stun off would be epic. Just think of it...

JK stuns BH

BH stuns JK

JK stuns BH again

BH stuns JK again

JK starts to drool, stuns BH

BH is drooling hard, stuns JK

JK drools, but stuns BH during a lag spike

Lag spike throws off the BH's timing and the JK gets in another stun!

and on and on...

Now that's a fight! Hours of nailbiting action while one player tries to get that extra stun in on an opponent which could tip the scales of the fight and change the whole encounter! I totally get what the SWTOR Devs were trying to accomplish now.

Would be totally great if we could all just stun with impunity, forever and ever. I mean, come on, a stun off would be epic. Just think of it...

JK stuns BH

BH stuns JK

JK stuns BH again

BH stuns JK again

JK starts to drool, stuns BH

BH is drooling hard, stuns JK

JK drools, but stuns BH during a lag spike

Lag spike throws off the BH's timing and the JK gets in another stun!

and on and on...

Now that's a fight! Hours of nailbiting action while one player tries to get that extra stun in on an opponent which could tip the scales of the fight and change the whole encounter! I totally get what the SWTOR Devs were trying to accomplish now.

And most of the stuns do damage so somebody would die...eventually.