Psidon The Bounty Hunter

SeverdSoldier

Hi My name is Luke and I play a 55 Powertech on The Bastion. I am messaging you today to address,in my opinion, a very serious problem accruing on my server. I have opened multiple tickets and even called account support to try and have this problem resolved. Neither i not the other pvp players on my server have received a real solution to the problem. There is a character named Psidon who has leveled to 55 without aquiring his advanced class. He has no gear, no class, no spec. No i know you guys like to make it a game for anyone to play, but this character has been constantly queuing for ranked solo pvp for over two weeks now. Anytime he is in a match with you it is almost a guaranteed loss. Basically a 3 v 4 match. I have tried to help him sort out his issue even, but nothing seems to work. I also have screenshots of many people complaining about this character including myself. I work very hard and would like some sort of a chance at the solo ranked season rewards, but this character has taken that from not only me but many of my fellow players. I am paying for this time and can not play during the hours this person is on. Which is hard when you work full time and you only have so many hours in a day. This may seem like a small problem to your in game gm;s, but it is a very real issue to us and would like some help actually resolving this problem. I would appreciate a response and will be sending this message to any developers i can find in hope for help. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope! :(

yeah the problem is that the ranked thing was built for advanced classes only, without an advanced class its like throwing a wrench in there. Either way the best solution would be to require an advanced class before queuing for ranked, that would solve it.