Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)

Luisen

I don't know if it's related, but this looks exactly like the companions who don't have a proper chest skin look. With the relaxed vestments they get the female version with the spandex shirt under too. (As opposed to the silver body they get with the relaxed jumpsuit) I experimented with Qyzen and his "spandex" long sleeves change color according to what color the vestment is dyed, just like your's is red.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's related, but this looks exactly like the companions who don't have a proper chest skin look. With the relaxed vestments they get the female version with the spandex shirt under too. (As opposed to the silver body they get with the relaxed jumpsuit) I experimented with Qyzen and his "spandex" long sleeves change color according to what color the vestment is dyed, just like your's is red.

Yeah, I actually put a red/black dye into it before I noticed the issue.

I'm glad there's a thread about this. I noticed the problem the minute the vestments were launched (I worked hard to get them as soon as possible), and I foolishly assumed the graphical glitch would be fixed quickly via patch, since it was an item we pay money for.

When lauched there was also an issue with male non-humans, but that seems to have been fixed.

Now the only problem is with female body types, and it occurs on every single species as far as I can tell. Pictures:

- On human

- On human, close up view

- On Chiss

- On Sith pureblood

- On Zabrak

- On Zabrak, back view

- On Rattatki (harder to see on this one, possibly because of dark side corruption, but it's still visible even here)

Bioware please fix this!

Yeah, I reported that too, actually it looks like you have it on a Sith Pureblood, that's why it's red for you, on my sentinel who is a very light skinned miraluka its brighter than her normal skin color, but like that.

I did figure out that it's a problem with Texture Complexity....

Also, the clipping on the butt for this item is HORRENDOUS (I did make another thread about it), at least for female body type 4... seirously both issues need to be fixed ASAP because this is an item we pay extra for.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These were one of the "highly sought" items from that cartel pack and I can't believe this bug hasn't been fixed yet. Each patch fix I hope to see that bug go away and I'll hope again for 2.3 on Tuesday.

Yeah, actually as annoying as that discoloration is, the clipping bothers me more. Even with the Relaxed Vestment pants the top clips horribly in the back when a female walks in it... never mind running. Couple it with the Elegant Loungewear and the clipping is even worse.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been having the same issue both with clipping and the block of absent color glitch on the chest. I hope it gets fixed - I want to wear my top but it just bugs me.

The color problem is barely noticeable for me, but the clipping I pretty much have to focus my eyes to the back of my characters head and kinda "zoom in" with my mind to ignore, well her butt... lest the clipping just makes me climb the walls.

I guess the fix for this bug still isn't on the "patch radar" yet.:(

Yeah we need to at LEAST get it on the known issues, both the coloration and the clipping... After all this is a CARTEL MARKET ITEM... it should be a priority fix.

So guys, be sure to rate this topic a 5 so that it gets noticed and others post and such... don't "bump" because that's against the rules, but we can keep this near the top by discussing it, and getting NEW people to chime in that they want these issues fixed, because again, as a CARTEL MARKET ITEM this should be a priority fix. Someone paid them extra money (even if you bought them on the GTN, somebody paid real money for them) so it needs to be fixed NOW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
As of september 30th, pre 2.4 patch (a few more hrs DT left as of now) problem is still there. How about a refund? Not cartel coins mind you, idk about those, but how about a refund with around 250000 credits, thats how much it cost me to remove the mods from my other armor and insert into this one, it looks like i will have to revert... make my life a bit easier. Better yet, fix this soon... or give me my refund now, in galactic credits.

As of september 30th, pre 2.4 patch (a few more hrs DT left as of now) problem is still there. How about a refund? Not cartel coins mind you, idk about those, but how about a refund with around 250000 credits, thats how much it cost me to remove the mods from my other armor and insert into this one, it looks like i will have to revert... make my life a bit easier. Better yet, fix this soon... or give me my refund now, in galactic credits.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. But really they need to fix it already. I'm usually accused of being a "fanboy" and a "Bioware apologist" and other various names that imply that I kiss Bioware's behind... but now even I'm saying BIOWARE FIX THIS ALREADY.

I'm a bit annoyed that almost every armour has some kind of flaw or issue. For example the Valiant Jedi Boots knee guards are bugged while they are fine in Reinforced Phobium Boots (same model, different texture). The only difference is that I paid ****loads to get the pieces from GTN and then unlock it with CC. Second set that I bought piece by piece is the Thana Vesh one and it too has annoying issues. Not only does it make male body type 2 booty look ridiculously large but it has these issues too (1, 2). Sure some are small but in game like this where character look is extremely important in close up too flaws like these are annoying as hell. I could make incredibly long list of armour related issues. Some are really easy to fix but annoying but noooo... They will never fix those. Like Jedi Sage's Gloves (wrist are buggy on female body type 2), Traditional Nylite Boots (texture buggy), Gunslinger's Jacket (buggy collar near neck behind the character on female body type 2, it looks weird when character moves head) and of course Traditional Thermoweave Vestments buggy front cloth on female body type 2. Most female body type 2 hoods have gap between hood and back and most heavy jedi robes that have certain backplate have buggy mesh near left shoulder (from behind the character, female body type 2) Those issues have been there since the game launched. Rather long time to wait for fix. What makes it bad is that if one variant is buggy, all other variants are too.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently the Relaxed vestements chestwraps have a visual bug with:

twi'lek female body 2, color blue

As you can see from this two screenshots on the right side the color is much more bright:

Corruption turned on

Corruption turned off

As you can see the there are difference even if you turn off or on the dark side corruption.

As side note, in the preview tab the dress color is correct, you can see it in this screenshot:

Preview