LFG Tool Better?

Please tell me how this LFG tool is any better than it was before. I thought it was supposed to be different. It just looks and act the same. People are still spamming LFG on the planets.

Please tell me I am missing something. I would like to go on to the fleet and select a flashpoint and then cue as a healer in the flashpoint that I wish. I know it is a bit late since they have released it, but I decided to take some time off and came back expecting a more robust LFG tool. Not one that has been slightly altered. :(

Again, please tell me how to be more effective in using this tool. I hate spamming LFG. Makes me feel like a jerk when there could be better conversations going on in the fleet.

The LFG tool comes out with 1.3. Which hasn't been released to the live server yet. But, yeah, once it hits, it will allow you to queue for a random flashpoint to receive a daily reward (you queue under the role you want to perform or you can choose a specific flashpoint. Once the queue pops, you're prompted with a message asking you if you want to teleport to the FP. So, you can queue up from any where any time. No need to sit around on fleet waiting.

The only problem I currently have with it is that it doesn't give you an option to return to where you were before. So, if you were questing, you'd need to go to your ship and fly back to the planet in order to get back to what you were doing before the FP run.

Edited by Galbatorrix

As they said, the new LFG tool isn't out yet. it's on the Test Server being tested. Head to that forum to see what people think of it or go to the Test Server yourself.

Makes me feel like a jerk when there could be better conversations going on in the fleet.

There are NEVER better conversations that could be going on.

Edited by YanksfanJP

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate everyone giving constructive replies!

You can find more information in our Developer Tracker, as well as our blog: A Guide to Group Finder . You are welcome to take part of the discussion in the following thread:

As others have stated, you are more than welcome to create a character on our Public Test Server! You can also learn a bit more about what the Group Finder entails in our Game Update 1.3 patch notes.

Please note that these patch notes are subject to change!

We hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

Edited by Ellvaan