What is *your* Inquisitor?

MentalCase

I'm having a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone out there has any insight. Right now I have a male Sith Pureblood Assassin, and for whatever reason the voice really doesn't seem to go with it. I've tried a dozen different variations of races/looks and none of them fit. So my question for all of you is, what race/gender is your Inquisitor and what did you make them look like? Let's see all your bad*** Inquisitors! :mon_cool:

i have a femal human inquisitor with spiked red hair. she is spec as a scorseror and wares a black hooded cloak and black dress(both orange mod able). she used killigs light sapber and mask(but the mask is not visable on her face). i have her act very must like her master(zash) in that she is mostly darkside she loves to couse others harm but stopes short of hurting here own servants. Edited by delnorr

I'm having a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone out there has any insight. Right now I have a male Sith Pureblood Assassin, and for whatever reason the voice really doesn't seem to go with it. I've tried a dozen different variations of races/looks and none of them fit. So my question for all of you is, what race/gender is your Inquisitor and what did you make them look like? Let's see all your bad*** Inquisitors! :mon_cool:

How dare you say that british accent don't go with an evil sith?! Everybody knows that evil and powerfull, yet subtle people have british accent.

A female blue Twi'lek. I wanted something to really stand out in contrast to the red, mostly male, Pureblood ruling class of the Sith. Plus the female voice acting is (in my opinion) much better than the male for this class, especially dark side. There are points where I don't think they had an actual actress, they just taped a psychopath and wrote the rest of the game to make it fit.

A bald human female, body type one, circular symbol branded onto her forehead. Goes around in all black, fairly early orange gear, hood up. Simple but really quite intimidating when put with the voice.

Female full blooded Sith (red skin and eyes). Very few Sith marks or scars. Though I went Dark, I don't show the marks. In short, Sparkler (her name on Prophecy of the Five) looks kind of like a "cougar" on the prowl for "young stuff" :D

If I were to get her out of her BM gear, and into the evening gown, she'd actually look kind of hawt.

Body type 1 'waif' female, tends to look almost buried by her big robes and collars. Ginger hair in the 'three cones- earmuff and back of head' style, with a bit of a fringe. She used to have pretty green eyes and cute freckles, when she was young, very much the innocent little girl-next-door look.

At Dark V, though, she looks like an emaciated walking corpse with blood-filled eyes. However, I'm tempted to hide Sith Corruption and move her mods into some unassuming social armour... it seems to me

Darth Nox

*should* be someone completely unexpected, when the next story expansion comes out.

The voice, on the female inquisitor, is absolutely perfect in my view. Precise, intellectual, with a delighted, playful little purr in it which usually comes out when contemplating going and doing something extremely nasty.

I have a female Sith Inquisitor named Zotia. (Pronounced Zoh-tay-uh. She gets REALLY pissed if people call her Zo-shh-uh.) She's body type 2 and currently I have her in a full gray and black outfit with a hood. She's incredibly pale, no scars, and bone white hair with ice blue eyes. The female voice acting is perfect for how I am playing her, which is as a very evil sorcerer that hates the Sith and the Jedi equally.

• 2 weeks later...
A female blue Twi'lek. I wanted something to really stand out in contrast to the red, mostly male, Pureblood ruling class of the Sith. Plus the female voice acting is (in my opinion) much better than the male for this class, especially dark side. There are points where I don't think they had an actual actress, they just taped a psychopath and wrote the rest of the game to make it fit.

I made a male blue Twi'lek :). Also mostly to stand out (and because my Jedi in SWG was also a blue Twi'lek).

I actually like the British accent for my Twi'lek, makes me feel even more special.

Male Mirialan (the green people), body three, found a face with a strong square jaw. Voice fits pretty well, and you can use a lot of the conversation choices about you being an alien to get some affection with Khem Val (so far, up to my low 20's). Also, as my dark side goes up, the dark side corruption is making quite the look, especially the yellow/red eyes against the green skin.

Hot blue female twi'lek sorcerer with body type 2 , female VO is awesome for class.

I think that sorcerer class fits more to female chars and twi'lek makes sense from RP perspective since SI starts as slave.

Edited by Lunablade